Curious about the 300+ trips OUR congress people have taken to Israel lately? Wonder what is involved in say, the American Israel Foundation--a branch of AIPAC--spending over $16,000 for ONE trip to Israel for Rep. Albio (D) NJ to Israel?
Or how about the $15,566 they spent on ONE trip for Rep. Mike Ross (D) AZ? Or the over $25,000 AIF spent for ONE trip on Rep. Steny Hoyer (D)MD? Guess the fact that Hoyer is the Democratic Majority Leader who is responsible for seeing what bills reach the floor of the House would have no bearing on AIF spending large sums of money to influence Hoyer, now would it?
Hoyer seems to like AIF and AIF likes Hoyer, since he seems to be a regular visitor to Israel on AIF's money.
Or the $19,504 the American Israel Foundation(AIF) spent for ONE trip on Rep.Shelley Berkley (D)NV? That buys one helluva lot of.... something.
Of course, the American Israel Foundation makes it sound so innocent, by stating that OUR congress people "... participate in the American Israel Foundation's Democratic Congressional Mission to Israel."
Right. No funny stuff going on here, like a "quid pro quo" that makes OUR congress people act like a pack of well trained monkeys, more than willing to shove billions and billions of OUR tax dollars to Israel, while ignoring OUR needs. Nope, none of that here.
How about the $18,031 AIF spent for ONE trip on Rep. John Tanner (D) TN?
Or the $20,347 AIF lavished for ONE trip on Rep. Jack Kingston (R)GA? Or the $21,495 AIF doled out to Rep. K Michael Conaway (R) TX?...For ONE trip to Israel.
All the details about these trips and more can be had at the following site:
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (244)
- Zionist Quotes from the Land of Apartheid--ISRAEL
- Where did the Israeli's come from?
- Jewish Math: Six million minus 2.5 million=Six Mil...
- A typical night in Gaza: The sounds of Israeli art...
- Following Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel...
- A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties
- Zionists Give Marching Orders to Bush: Hit Iran
- The Face of Deceit
- AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS AT WORK
- Mattel announces release of "Zionist Barbie® Doll"...
- Jewish Terrorists Assassinate U.N. Peacekeeper
- The U.S. Congress: The Israeli Organ Grinder Monke...
- Jewish Propaganda in Occupied Palestine
- FOR SALE: The U$ Congre$$
- Jewish Settlers and their Crimes against Humanity ...
- Israel is slowly wiping Palestine off the map
- ZIONIST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN PALESTINE
- Bush vows to "strike Israel"
- Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since Sep...
- Israeli settlers stab a Palestinian boy, attack an...
- AIPAC is brainwashing American H.S. kids
- Prophetic Words from our 33rd President, Truman
- Israel still can't sink the USS Liberty
- Workings of Israel's secret service exposed
- Israel sold weapons to Myanmar Regime, then lies a...
- ▼ October (25)