Gaza: the Final Solution in Slow Motion
Shifa'a hospital staff in Gaza City pointed out September 5, 2006 that the three boys had died because of renal complications that could not be treated as they had run out of the necessary medicines. The Emergency General Director of the Ministry of Health warned at the time of the imminent danger of death faced by more than six hundred children suffering from renal deficiencies. Since then, actually since Israel occupied Palestine for the first time, it has been very plain that Palestinian children, old people, women and men face the very present danger of losing their land, their houses, their way of life and even life itself, for no other reason than they are not Jews.
It is also glaringly clear that from that date on that the international community has refused to put a stop to this slow and painful genocide. On the contrary, they have chosen to make it possible in many ways for Israel to carry out its own Final Solution in Palestine: giving them weapons, money, political support and punishing the Palestinians in Gaza with a boycott that cries out to heaven with anguish for its cruelty and brutality.
Thanks to the politics of the slow motion Final Solution implemented in the Gaza Strip, Gazans lack everything and very nearly nothing goes in. On the other hand, the border post of Sufa, which according to OCHA's report no 50 of November 9, 2007 lacks the infrastructure to handle the distribution of food and medicines and was open only six days out of the nine it was supposed to be operational according report no 49 of October 2.
Talking in less technical terms but closer to reality, what OCHA is actually saying is that the Israelis stop the food at the border until it perishes and the medicines go out of date. In this way " the beasts in two legs" (as the Palestinians are called by the Israelis) fall ill for lack of vitamins, enough food or the essential elements necessary for a healthy life. Then they find that they cannot find any help in medicines that turn out to be ineffective.
Al Arab Online
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2017 (211)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (244)
- Israel sets Holocaust damages at $240 billion
- Jewish Media Group, S.I.T.E., to release another "...
- The Great Depression of 2008: subtitled "Goodbye U...
- Israeli Child Killers: Documentary Proof
- The Final Solution in Slow Motion
- They Lied about damn near everything else, so why ...
- Join the U.S. Army and Fight Wars for Israel
- Occupation breeds terror
- Cut Israel Off
- Committee On the Present Danger
- Israel's Fantasy Map... drawn with the blood of Am...
- Basra attacks down 90% since British troops left
- Sharon, the blood soaked Butcher of Shatilla
- The Senator from Israel ... and War Profiteering
- Cheney Trying to Stifle Dissent in Iran NIE
- Israel training intensively for nuclear strike on ...
- What is wrong with this picture?
- US government pressured by the Zionist Power Confi...
- German Bishop compares Israeli treatment of Palest...
- "We, as the army, are helping Jewish settlers to c...
- Bush to Nation: "To protect our liberties, we must...
- Bush related to Dracula?
- ▼ November (22)