Maybe the story should have read "Shin Bet" fire Kassam at Israeli villages, Rabbi give blessing. Yeah, that sounds more like reality.
The reality is that Israeli's and their internal secret intelligence organization, the Shin Bet fire "Kassams" all the time from Occupied Palestine back into Israel, to wreck peace negotiations and to help paint the Palestinians as a bunch of barbaric loonies, always ready to blow up women and children.
Now, we see the truth part of the world already knows: That it's Israel and her henchmen and women that fire these "Kassams" into Israel, while the Zionist owned and managed MSM paint the distorted picture that it's the Palestinians.
How savage and vicious can a nation be to murder their own? Good question. Try asking those 3,000 people murdered on 9/11.
Samaria: Jewish Youth Fired 'Kassam' at Arab Village
(IsraelNN.com) A student at "Od Yosef Chai" Yeshiva in the Samarian Jewish community of Yitzhar recently assembled a "Kassam"-type rocket and fired it at a neighboring village, NRG-Maariv reported Friday. According to the report, Rabbi Itzik Shapira, who heads the yeshiva, is suspected of involvement in the incident.
The rocket landed in a field between Yitzhar and the Arab village that was targeted and exploded a few meters away from a Breslaver Hasidic Jew who was busy praying at the time. No one was hurt.
Headline News Friday, June 20, 2008 Israel Today Staff
Israeli youth fires his own 'Kassam' rocket
Fed up with ongoing Palestinian rocket attacks on southern Israel, an Israeli yeshiva student in Samaria on Friday launched his own crude, homemade rocket at a nearby Arab village.
The rocket landed in an open field outside the Arab village, and did not cause any injuries.
Israeli police launched an investigation to find out the identify of the student, and any other accomplices he may have had in building the rocket. According to other members of the yeshiva, the student responsible learned how to build the rocket on the Internet.
In related news, a ceasefire between Israel and the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip entered its second day on Friday. Gaza-based terrorist rocket crews continued to hold their fire, while most Israelis continued to view the truce with great suspicion.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2018 (145)
- ► 2017 (325)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ADL accuses Pillsbury Doughboy of being "Anti-Semi...
- Jewish rabbi calls for extermination of all Palest...
- The people behind the spike in gasoline prices; Sp...
- Was the 1948 Soviet Blockade of West Berlin a Zion...
- A peek into the trendy Zionist eatery, "Chez Buffo...
- Zionists were celebrating in NYC while documenting...
- AIPAC barks "JUMP" at US Congress, they wet their ...
- Jewish Yeshiva Youth fires "Kassam" into village; ...
- Iowa Kosher Plant Ships Meat Years Past Expiration...
- NeoCon Whack Job of the Week: Kenneth Pollack
- Look at these post-attack photos of the USS Libert...
- Obama's Skin Color isn't Black, but Blue and White...
- Zionist "Thought Police" Getting Panicky about the...
- Uncle "Tom" Obama grovels before the AIPAC BORG Co...
- Ahmadinejad to ask Bush to step up action against ...
- Clinton: "Being on the ticket with Obama will give...
- AIPAC is pushing us to war with Iran for Israel
- Israel develops "Protein" Feeding Mechanism for Am...
- America: The Sickness Within
- The Whoring out of the American MSM
- ▼ June (20)