That's right, the EU has issued what is in effect a declaration of war against another of Israel's "existential" enemies, Iran and the American MSM is too busy covering nonsense stories about Obama vs McCain, endlessly spinning non-stories to give them the appearance of being "news," instead of covering this latest Zionist act of war against another ME nation Israel doesn't like.
Is this a repeat of the Summer of 2001, before the MOSSAD/CIA attacks on the WTC when the American MSM was enthralled with reporting on Congressman Gary Condit's love affair with a Jewish-American Princess that they either deliberately ignored stories about MOSSAD art students gallivanting about the country, protecting their dupes who would later get the blame for the 9/11 attacks or are they so incompetent that they belong on the grocery store rack next to the other tabloids?
The biggest proponents of this sorry-ass measure are Britain, whose leader, Brown, is willing to bend over even further to serve his Zionist masters, to keep his job.
France, where the Zionist Sarkozy must be beside himself to be given a chance to prove his undying loyalty and love of all things Israel and Germany, poor Germany, whose shameless Chancellor, Merkel, never wastes an opportunity to grovel before Israel and kiss endless amounts of Zionist arse.
When mushroom clouds begin popping up over Tehran and American troops in Iraq are being used for target practice by enraged Shi'ite Muslims, in Tel Aviv, they'll be popping champagne corks, celebrating their latest successful effort to get Christians fighting Muslims.
EU agrees to go beyond U.N. sanctions on Iran
BRUSSELS, July 30 (Reuters) - The European Union has agreed to go beyond United Nations sanctions on Iran, instructing its financial institutions to exercise "restraint" on export credits and allowing its navies to inspect all Iran-bound cargoes, a senior diplomat said on Wednesday. However, the EU regulation implementing the latest U.N. resolution on Iran will only be formally adopted next week after a deadline expires for Tehran to reply to an offer by major world powers to start negotiations on its nuclear programme.
The diplomat said Britain, France and Germany, the three EU powers that have been holding exploratory talks with Iran alongside the United States, China and Russia, pressed for the 27-nation bloc to go beyond the U.N. resolution.
"Britain, France, Germany and Italy wanted to be robust and go beyond (U.N. Security Council resolution) 1803 and implement what they had to sacrifice to Russia and China to get it through the Security Council," he said.
The U.N. text calls upon states to "exercise vigilance in entering into new commitments for public provided financial support for trade with Iran", but the EU regulation will urge member states to exercise "restraint".
The U.N. resolution also mentions only inspection of cargoes to and from Iran of aircraft and vessels owned or operated by two named Iranian companies, whereas the EU rules will allow checks on all cargoes to and from Iran........
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2017 (266)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Hasidic Nut Cases, Armed to the Teeth, Tell Christ...
- Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack
- If Americans Only Knew about the AIPAC & Zionist A...
- President Obama Assassinated in Los Angeles
- Who you going to believe, the NIST report or your ...
- Israeli Tour Package offers views of Shin Bet Tort...
- John McCain's News Conference
- Performing an autopsy without the corpse
- In 2002, FEMA said WTC 7 collapsed because the di...
- GW Bush: Serial Killer or Mass Murderer?
- How Algeria created their "aL Qaeda" cell
- Video Tour of John McCain's TEN Mansions
- Guess which nation is trying to join both NATO and...
- Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home
- Brad Pitt to star in "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em" movie abo...
- My 1 on 1 Interview with Secretary of State Rice
- CNN shows damage caused by Georgian troops, claims...
- Israel's swarming over Georgia, Lev Leviev's one o...
- 9/11 and the USS Cole link
- "I AM NEOCON"
- Jewish Media Group, SITE, is the first to release ...
- MOSSAD/CIA Assassins Threaten ICH Publisher
- EU declares war on Iran
- John McCain chooses Britney Spears for running mat...
- "We're all in the same boat and it's sinking fast"...
- LIEberman, at his war mongering best, to introduce...
- IOF Murders nine yo Palestinian Child
- ▼ August (27)