"Senator McCain, what about the housing crisis?"
"As you know, I sat for five and half years in a house in N.Vietnam and let me say..."
"Senator McCain, should the US equip Georgia?"
"Thanks for asking that, since Georgia is not that far from a place called Hanoi, where I spent five and half years...."
"Senator McCain, what about restoring the Bill of Rights?"
"The Bill of Rights wasn't mentioned at all, when I spent five and half years in the Hanoi HIlton..."
"Senator McCain, will you cut taxes on the middle class?"
"I know a little about taxes, since it was very taxing for me to spend five and half years as a guest of the N. Vietnamese. So, I'm in favor of cutting that kind of taxing."
"Senator McCain, do you have anything original to say to Americans?"
"Let me say that the five and half years I spent at the Hanoi Hilton was very original, and Americans need to understand that."
"Senator McCain, do you wear adult diapers?"
"Uhh, that DEPENDS on what you mean by adult?
At times, in my five and half years spent in Hanoi..."
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Hasidic Nut Cases, Armed to the Teeth, Tell Christ...
- Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack
- If Americans Only Knew about the AIPAC & Zionist A...
- President Obama Assassinated in Los Angeles
- Who you going to believe, the NIST report or your ...
- Israeli Tour Package offers views of Shin Bet Tort...
- John McCain's News Conference
- Performing an autopsy without the corpse
- In 2002, FEMA said WTC 7 collapsed because the di...
- GW Bush: Serial Killer or Mass Murderer?
- How Algeria created their "aL Qaeda" cell
- Video Tour of John McCain's TEN Mansions
- Guess which nation is trying to join both NATO and...
- Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home
- Brad Pitt to star in "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em" movie abo...
- My 1 on 1 Interview with Secretary of State Rice
- CNN shows damage caused by Georgian troops, claims...
- Israel's swarming over Georgia, Lev Leviev's one o...
- 9/11 and the USS Cole link
- "I AM NEOCON"
- Jewish Media Group, SITE, is the first to release ...
- MOSSAD/CIA Assassins Threaten ICH Publisher
- EU declares war on Iran
- John McCain chooses Britney Spears for running mat...
- "We're all in the same boat and it's sinking fast"...
- LIEberman, at his war mongering best, to introduce...
- IOF Murders nine yo Palestinian Child
- ▼ August (27)