Is Treasury Secretary Paulson an incompetent buffoon or a bald-faced liar?
Let's look at some of the things King Henry has said this past year regarding the taxpayers being soaked to the bone for Wall Street excesses. Back on March 16, when Bear Stearns was being bailed out, to the tune of billions, Paulson was upbeat about Wall Street , saying that ‘’Well, our financial institutions, our banks and investments banks are very strong."
During the rest of the Spring and early Summer, anytime Paulson got within 200' of a microphone, he was bragging about the solidness of the American economy, until the implosion of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, both of which needed a massive injection of taxpayer money to prevent a complete collapse.
Yet, Pauslon, on July 11, was bragging to one and all that Fannie and Freddie were adequately capitalized
And that they WON'T need a government bailout
Yet a mere three days later, we were informed that the government WAS going to bail out Fannie and Freddie.
While that turd kept swirling around the toilet bowl, news started leaking out about a whole slew of Wall Street financial institutions in trouble, like AIG.
Yet, here's what Hank was saying, on September 15:
Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson has said the U.S. financial system is sound and resilient despite the recent economic downturn.
On September 16, the government stepped in and infused a Whopping 85 BILLION of YOUR money into AIG.
Now, King Henry is telling us to hand over the keys to the US Treasury Department to the same man who's been running interference for his Wall Street buddies since the feces began hitting the rotary oscillator.
Hank's old firm, Goldman Sachs, will benefit from our largesse, by being able to slop up some of that gravy Paulson has been shoveling out to those Wall Street hucksters
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley may be among the biggest beneficiaries of the $700 billion U.S. plan to buy assets from financial companies while many banks see limited aid, according to Bank of America Corporation.
These aren't the actions of a buffoon, but a series of shrewd, calculated moves to shear the American public of untold TRILLIONS.
Guess that makes Hank a world-class CON MAN.
And what do con men do to gain your confidence?
I'll leave you with this bit of trivia:
Wall Street Plans $38 Billion of Bonuses as Shareholders Lose
Nov. 19, 2007 (Bloomberg) -- Shareholders in the securities industry are having their worst year since 2002, losing $74 billion of their equity.
That won't prevent Wall Street from paying record bonuses, totaling almost $38 billion.
That money, split among about 186,000 workers at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch & Co., Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and Bear Stearns Cos., equates to an average of $201,500 per person, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The five biggest U.S. securities firms paid $36 billion to employees last year.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2014 (126)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ADL Attacks USS Liberty Survivors
- Why should anyone who isn't a Wall Street insider ...
- Sarah Palin Gets Protection From Witches
- Wanted: Top Dog Alpha Male to run our Wall Street ...
- Saddam planned to deploy 'camels of mass destructi...
- "Dis is a stickup, give us ALL yer Money!"
- Is Treasury Secretary Paulson an incompetent buffo...
- An Open Letter from the Management of Wall Street ...
- Golddiggers Unite! If You Can’t Trust Another Gold...
- The Zionists Who Dictate White House Policy
- Rothschilds tell American to not vote for that "sc...
- Why the U.S. should always believe and trust Israe...
- White House Talking Point Memo to Glenn Beck, Rush...
- Lesson 101 for aspiring thieves, liars and con art...
- How Alaska almost became Israel
- Welcome to the Church of Palintology
- The Aryan Nation + an Obama Assassination=War with...
- '60 Minutes' Cut Ahmadinejad's Statement, 'Solutio...
- Does Sarah Palin, like Bush, hear voices in her he...
- "Jews are the pride of creation, the Goyim (Gentil...
- See how McCain got his nickname "McNasty" from his...
- 'Palin told AIPAC she wants stronger Israel ties'
- Paul McCartney to play at Tel Aviv Festival
- IDF arrests wanted head of Nazareth Terrorist Cell...
- FOX News puts 9/11 truthers in their place
- ▼ September (25)