What's next? Finding out that Saddam was going to use fighting techniques the "Road Runner" used in his never ending battles with "Wiley Coyote?"
Maybe Saddam was going to copy some battle moves from that legendary hunter, Elmer Fudd in his relentless tracking of the "Rascally Rabbit, Bugs Bunny."
Hey Junior, did you find those WMD's yet? You know the ones you and your henchmen and women talked about 24/7 in the lead up to the invasion of Iraq.
The WMD's were already here, skillfully planted on Wall Street by a various assortment of con artists, hustlers, liars and thieves and boy oh boy, the explosions are still rocking Main Street.
Junior, what makes me think that a year or two from now, you'll be joking about those phony Wall Street WMD's?
Saddam planned to deploy 'camels of mass destruction'
By James Langton
Saddam Hussein planned to use "camels of mass destruction" as weapons to defend Iraq, loading them with bombs and directing them towards invading forces.
The animals were part of a plan to arm and equip foreign insurgents drawn up by the dictator shortly before the American-led invasion three years ago, reveals a 37-page report, captured after the fall of Baghdad and just released by the Pentagon. It is part of a cache of thousands of documents that the United States Department of Defence says it does not have the resources to translate.
Earlier this month, the Pentagon released copies in the original Arabic onto the internet in the hope that others would interpret them into English.
Handwritten on official paper, one of the reports appears to be a road map for the insurgency, with detailed instructions for training what it calls suicide bombers.
In the memo, they are described as "estishehadeyeen", Arabic for suicide martyrs, and would almost certainly have been foreign volunteers.
The memo details a training commission to be headed by senior officers, including a colonel from the "Directory of Political Orientation". Their job, says the report, was to "prepare a very intensive training course", "to raise the physical fitness and train in the use of Kalashnikovs and hand grenades".
It continues: "The largest section of the course will be specialised to focus on using the explosive material in the body, in motorcycle, in cars, and in camels". Camels will be "provided by the Directory of General Military Intelligence".
The memo also reveals the incredible bureaucracy that underpinned Saddam's Iraq. Rifles and hand grenades were to be provided by a Department of Armament and Equipping, explosives by the Directory of Military Engineering and "religious sermons that emphasise jihad'' by the Directory of Political Orientation and the Religious Scholars.
The papers have been translated by Arabic-speaking members of Free Republic, a conservative internet discussion forum that believes the documents will justify British and American claims that Saddam had made Iraq a haven for terrorists.
If the translation is correct, it suggests that many of the foreign fighters now attacking coalition forces and bombing Iraqi civilians were directly trained by the Saddam regime, although there are no known reports of camels being used in suicide attacks.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2015 (200)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ADL Attacks USS Liberty Survivors
- Why should anyone who isn't a Wall Street insider ...
- Sarah Palin Gets Protection From Witches
- Wanted: Top Dog Alpha Male to run our Wall Street ...
- Saddam planned to deploy 'camels of mass destructi...
- "Dis is a stickup, give us ALL yer Money!"
- Is Treasury Secretary Paulson an incompetent buffo...
- An Open Letter from the Management of Wall Street ...
- Golddiggers Unite! If You Can’t Trust Another Gold...
- The Zionists Who Dictate White House Policy
- Rothschilds tell American to not vote for that "sc...
- Why the U.S. should always believe and trust Israe...
- White House Talking Point Memo to Glenn Beck, Rush...
- Lesson 101 for aspiring thieves, liars and con art...
- How Alaska almost became Israel
- Welcome to the Church of Palintology
- The Aryan Nation + an Obama Assassination=War with...
- '60 Minutes' Cut Ahmadinejad's Statement, 'Solutio...
- Does Sarah Palin, like Bush, hear voices in her he...
- "Jews are the pride of creation, the Goyim (Gentil...
- See how McCain got his nickname "McNasty" from his...
- 'Palin told AIPAC she wants stronger Israel ties'
- Paul McCartney to play at Tel Aviv Festival
- IDF arrests wanted head of Nazareth Terrorist Cell...
- FOX News puts 9/11 truthers in their place
- ▼ September (25)