WE the People should always believe whatever Israel says, especially in regards to the events surrounding 9/11.
Don't you think people are being a bit too hard on Israel and her involvement in 9/11? They wouldn't attack us and blame that on some Muzzies, would they?
Our Israeli buddies would never lie to us, right?
Heck, just because there is ample proof of the Israeli intelligence agency, MOSSAD, in the murder of JFK , who Israel viewed as a threat to it's survival because Kennedy demanded regular inspections of the Israeli nuclear weapons complex at Dimona and that JFK was adamant in saying that Israel would not get the bomb, that shouldn't raise any flags, should it?
(And don't pay any attention to the stories about Oliver Stone's movie, "JFK," that say the financial backer of that film, Arnon Milchan, is an undercover operative for the Israeli government--read; MOSSAD-and an international arms dealer--including nukes-- who's chummy with current Israeli prez Shimon Peres, Haganah member and IDF Chief Moshe Dayan and Haganah and British intelligence member, ex-Israeli prez Chaim Herzog
Stone's movie made no mention of the Israeli complicity in JFK's murder, so Stone must be telling the gospel truth, huh?)
I mean just because Israel lied for several decades about the savage and unprovoked attack on the USS Liberty , with the truth coming out with the advent of the Internet, I mean just because they were caught in a massive number of lies about the Liberty attack, means we should believe them about 9/11, right?
Ohh, and all those lies about that Israeli spy, Pollard. Highly classified intelligence that Israel turned around and sold to our #1 enemy back then, the USSR, who used that info to kill a bunch of our agents and compromise out ability to protect ourselves in the event of a nuclear war.
Stuff happens, right?
Uhh, and those lies that those ZioCons passed on to the US leading up to the first Gulf War, just a booboo, right?
And Israel's plan to assassinate former President George H. Bush at the 1991 Madrid Peace conference was just Israel's way of saying "We Really Love You," right?
Umm, and all of those lies about Iraq having WMD's and by golly, we better "smite" Saddam now, before he gets too frisky, that bamboozled the US into launching the second Gulf War. Just some innocent fibs, generated by the likes of Israeli-Firsters Paul Wolfowitz, Dougls Feith, William Luti, Scooter Libby and Abram Shulsky.
BTW where is our good buddy, Shulsky, these days?
Currently, Abram Shulsky is heading the Pentagon's Iranian Directorate, where he no doubt is doing his bestest to protect America, right?
After all, just because he's a strong advocate of the political philosophy of Leo Strauss, who said that perpetual deception of the citizens by those in power is critical, doesn't mean that Shulsky would lie and deceive Americans to benefit Israel, does it?
BTW, Shulsky's specialty is Soviet disinformation techniques.
Other "Straussians" are William Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Cambone and Gary Schmitt. You might recognize Schmitt as the executive director of the Ziocon "Project for the New American Century Project," the document that said Americans would be reluctant to get more involved in Israel's wars in the Middle East, absent another "Pearl Harbor" type of event. Ooops.
See, that's how friends take care of friends, by lies, deceptions, false-flags, murders and assassinations, just to let their friend in that "special relationship" know we really, really, really care about them.
Ahhh, I'm getting all misty eyed just thinking about our Kosher buds.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2014 (189)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ADL Attacks USS Liberty Survivors
- Why should anyone who isn't a Wall Street insider ...
- Sarah Palin Gets Protection From Witches
- Wanted: Top Dog Alpha Male to run our Wall Street ...
- Saddam planned to deploy 'camels of mass destructi...
- "Dis is a stickup, give us ALL yer Money!"
- Is Treasury Secretary Paulson an incompetent buffo...
- An Open Letter from the Management of Wall Street ...
- Golddiggers Unite! If You Can’t Trust Another Gold...
- The Zionists Who Dictate White House Policy
- Rothschilds tell American to not vote for that "sc...
- Why the U.S. should always believe and trust Israe...
- White House Talking Point Memo to Glenn Beck, Rush...
- Lesson 101 for aspiring thieves, liars and con art...
- How Alaska almost became Israel
- Welcome to the Church of Palintology
- The Aryan Nation + an Obama Assassination=War with...
- '60 Minutes' Cut Ahmadinejad's Statement, 'Solutio...
- Does Sarah Palin, like Bush, hear voices in her he...
- "Jews are the pride of creation, the Goyim (Gentil...
- See how McCain got his nickname "McNasty" from his...
- 'Palin told AIPAC she wants stronger Israel ties'
- Paul McCartney to play at Tel Aviv Festival
- IDF arrests wanted head of Nazareth Terrorist Cell...
- FOX News puts 9/11 truthers in their place
- ▼ September (25)