Who among us can disagree with the fact that Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan was and is more patriotic than the two draft dodging chicken hawks and war mongers, Bush and Cheney?
This must be a Zionist dream come true. Not only did the false-flag attacks of 9/11 get Christians fighting Muslims, they also got Muslims fighting Muslims.
Helped in no small part by draft-dodging "Chicken Hawks" who have been cheeerleading for the phony War on Terror since 9/11.
Those hate mongers, who love to spread fear and sow ignorance like O'LIElly, Limbaugh and Savage?
That tough-talking phony sack of shit, aging rocker Ted Nugent?
Another draft dodger.
Jonah Goldberg, Doug Feith, Sean Hannity, Elliot Abrams, Ken Adelman, "Scooter" Libby, Paul Wolfowitz?
Proud members of the "Chicken Hawk" brigade, who have seen action at DC cocktail parties and in Wall Street penthouses and who know all about a "think tank" but have never seen the insides of a battle tank.
And yes, some of the most vociferous proponents of more wars for Empire and Israel were either draft dodgers or couldn't find time to give two years of their life in service to the country they profess so loudly to anyone within 200 yards to love so deeply.
All members of the "101st Keyboard Brigade."
I'm not arguing for the phony War on Terror, just pointing out that Kareem felt a call to duty and responded like a red-blooded American, by enlisting in the Army to fight what his country told him was the enemy.
When all along, the enemy was within.
My heart goes out to Kareem's family.
From an article in the ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY web site:
Blast kills Jersey Shore GI
Friday, August 10, 2007
By SHRUTI L. MATHUR Gannett News Service
When it came to a post-high school career decision, there was nothing Kareem R. Khan wanted to do other than join the Army.
Spurred by the Septermber 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, Khan, a 2005 graduate of Southern Regional High School, wanted to show that not all Muslims were fanatics and that many, like him, were willing to lay their lives down for their country, America. He enlisted immediately after graduation and was sent to Iraq in July 2006.
So when his father, Feroze "Roy" Khan, saw three soldiers walking up to his door on Monday, he knew what it meant.
Specialist Kareem Khan, 20, was killed with four others earlier this week when a blast destroyed a house he and members of his division, the Stryker Brigade Combat Team, were clearing in Baqouba, Iraq.
An interpreter and 12 soldiers were also injured in the explosion, the Army said.
"It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy," Feroze Khan, 49, said Thursday night at his home in the Ocean Acres section of Manahawkin.
Khan's faith in Islam is important now to his father and stepmother, Nisha Khan, because they want to make sure people in America know that Muslims like Kareem were willing to fight for their country.
"His Muslim faith did not make him not want to go. It never stopped him," said Feroze Khan. "He looked at it that he's American and he has a job to do."
One thing's for sure, the Chickenhawks might be gutless wonders, but they breed like rabbits.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2018 (144)
- ► 2017 (325)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- "Welcome to McHolocaust™, where we serve up the nu...
- Does John McCain have Alzheimer's Disease?
- Witch Doctors and $24,000 dollar hair cuts: In the...
- Welcome the the Hotel California: 'Jewish banks ma...
- You are "anti-Semitic" if...
- Stepping Softly into the Dark Night of Martial Law...
- The American-Muslims that Palin and the Right Love...
- Al-Qaida Endorses McCain, says Rita KATZ of Jewish...
- Banker Bailout Money to be used to Consolidate Ban...
- The "Anti-Zionist" Song
- It's TRUE!!! Money DOES grow on trees!!! We're sav...
- 36 Zionists who are shaping the 2008 U.S. election...
- Iranian President Scares Israel with talk of justi...
- We have become a nation of bullies and bastards w...
- Israel's Control of the U.S. Congress
- U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S.
- A Wall Street History of Looting and Plundering th...
- 9/11 Truther are Idiots, Bollyn is Insane and I'm ...
- Using Hebrew Myths and Legends as U.S. Foreign Pol...
- The 1.4 TRILLION Dollar Savings and Loan Rip off a...
- Our “Beacon of Democracy in the Middle East” - Sto...
- Horror Tale! Lithuania accuses Holocaust™ historia...
- How the collapsed American economy will be handled...
- "In order to accept this plan, ... he needs to be ...
- You are "anti-Semitic" if...
- Bin Laden Being Blamed for U.S. Financial Crisis
- NO BANKER LEFT BEHIND ACT set to pass corrupt Hous...
- ▼ October (27)