How sweet it is!
How would you like a job with a six figure salary and the ability to vote yourself an additional healthy chunk of taxpayer money to be used for "expenses?"
Need millions and millions each year to run your household?
Then become a member of the Congressional royalty and you too can wallow in the pork of nearly FOUR BILLION dollars to be used for "expenses."
$3.7 billion divided by 535 members of Congress works out to a sweet $6.9 MILLION for each one of our Congressional "princes" to spend on "expenses."
That's one helluva lot of money for computers and printers.... and $400 dollar haircuts and custom made silk suits. Ever see one of your Congressional gas bags with a hair out of place or a rumpled suit while bloviating?
Thanks to Congress passing bills that eliminated oversight of Wall Street, many of us are having to do with less, a lot less and some with nothing at all, as they have lost their home.
But in the Never-Never Land of Congress, no such horrors as belt-tightening will ever come to the floor, as this year's legislative branch spending bill is SEVEN PERCENT HIGHER than last year's.
Amendments that were offered up to cut this massive pork project were shot down quickly. How dare anyone try and make Congress face reality!
BOTOX addict Speaker of the House Pelosi is getting over FIVE MILLION for her "expenses."
Over 300 MILLION for employee tuition expenses. Which means you could hire your son or daughter, pay them a six figure salary to "work" and send them to school at the same time, and get the suckers... uh, I mean the taxpayers to pay for both in H.R. 2918.
Read thru this bill and you can see that Pelosi can easily double her expense money by picking up loose change from the committees she's on and other artful dodges.
No wonder these jokers fight like cats and dogs to stay in office.
Who wouldn't want a part-time job with a salary in seven figures?
Overall, the House bill totals about $3.7 billion — which is expected to increase to $4.7 billion when Senate items are added.
That’s about a 7 percent increase over fiscal 2009 spending — including an 8 percent increase for Members’ office budgets.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- December (4)
- November (21)
- October (21)
- September (29)
- August (27)
- July (28)
- June (30)
- May (32)
- April (32)
- March (28)
- February (26)
- January (28)
- December (32)
- November (27)
- October (13)
- September (12)
- August (11)
- July (12)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (9)
- March (13)
- February (21)
- January (25)
- December (27)
- November (18)
- October (29)
- September (31)
- August (27)
- July (26)
- June (26)
- May (27)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (27)
- January (31)
- December (31)
- November (27)
- October (28)
- September (11)
- August (49)
- July (18)
- June (39)
- May (31)
- April (35)
- March (24)
- February (42)
- January (40)
- December (23)
- November (32)
- October (40)
- September (47)
- August (49)
- July (29)
- ADL, DHS & DOJ Form "Thought Criminal" Squad
- Palestinian Monitoring Group Report of One Day of ...
- How to cut your electric bill in half!
- CIA to Institute SPY programs on campus
- Occupation 101--U.S. Aid to Israel
- "Soooee, sooeee, calling all porkers" Congress jus...
- "Hollywood, we're missing a stereotype here"
- Remembering Rachel Corrie
- West Bank Land Thieves Attempting to blow up Al Aq...
- World's Leading Terrorist States in Danger of Coll...
- We Can't Let Peace Break Out!
- Israel to Close US Embassies
- Sentence reduced for Pentagon analyst who SPIED fo...
- The Nazis of Israel: Starving Palestine
- Is this why Americans are so damn apathetic and ig...
- The REAL American Patriots.. The OATH KEEPERS
- Special Forces Goon Squads to Target Afghan Civili...
- Paging Bin Laden, Paging Bin Laden
- "Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People."...
- Calling all Psychos to make "Aliyah"
- Dead in the Water - The Attack on the USS Liberty
- More vile "anti-Semites." The USS Liberty crew
- Journalist Receives Death Threat for Talking About...
- Roger Waters to Israel: Tear Down the Wall
- "Al Qaeda" Seeks Alliance with "Bubba"
- Goodbye Freedom of Speech, Hello Judeofascism
- Israel Brings the Dead Back to Life.. 9/11 Part II...
- Who Killed GM? GM and Wall Street
- Kim Jong-il Converts to Islam, Obama issues invasi...
- Meet your children's Masters... The Bilderberg Gro...
- U Sank My Carrier!
- May (36)
- April (51)
- March (34)
- February (33)
- January (18)
- December (21)
- November (17)
- October (27)
- September (25)
- August (27)
- July (16)
- June (20)
- May (25)
- April (22)
- March (20)
- February (12)
- January (12)