Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Can You.. Name that Terrorist?"

I was the head butcher at the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps massacre in 1982 where militias directed by me went on a killing, raping and torturing spree against mostly women and children... SIGH, those were the days.
Thanks to my blood soaked record of gore and murder, my fellow countrymen gladly elected me Prime Minister.
One of my greatest accomplishments in life was helping with the 9/11 false-flag.
Right before I slipped into a well-deserved coma, my weight had ballooned to the point that there was a moon orbiting my humongous ass.

Who am I?

I was the smart-ass kid in high school everyone hated, but my Daddy's money kept me safe. I are such a dumb fuck I could barely pass high school and graduate from college, but my Daddy's money made lots of friends.
When I was governor, I set a record for the number of executions I signed off on, a record for killing that I continued after 9/11, which my favorite 'DICK,' tells me we helped make possible. To make sure I'd get into the WH in time so my favorite 'DICK' could help direct the 9/11 false-flag, my Daddy's money bought lots of goodwill in Florida.

Who am I?

I led one of the world's most ruthless and blood thirsty terrorist gangs, the Irgun. I personally led other Jew terrorists back in 1948 when we descended upon the peace loving Palestinian town of Deir Yassin. We went on a killing spree, shooting people in the head, disemboweling women and smashing babies heads against rocks... Yes, we knew how to have fun back then.
I knew we had to shock the world with our terrorist activities, by directing our self-absorbed rage against civilians, like my bombing of hotels so the world would let us steal Palestine just to get those crazy fuckers out of their hair. IT WORKED! Later, my fellow terrorists, murderers, rapists, liars, thieves and false-flag experts elected me head of the new state.


Here's my favorite pic of me, the one that helped get me elected Prime Minister of Israel!

Photobucket

Who am I?

We are close to 100 million strong in the USA alone. We love to worship idols, so gawd fearing quacks like John Hagee have directed us to worship Israel and not Jesus... Wasn't he a Palestinian?
Each and every day, we pray for Israel and send her as much money as we can so those peace loving Israeli's can buy all the weapons in the world. Each day, we pray that some of those weapons will be used to set off a World War, so Jesus can take us up to Heaven on a mushroom cloud.
When the Gaza Aid Convoy approached our favorite tourist destination, we cheered and shouted "Hallelujah" when we saw the reports that our dear Israeli friends had shot unarmed peace activists in the head.


If you've ever been to one of our services where we 'talk in tongues,' you'd think we were either completely fucking crazy or on drugs.

I AM MANY, WE ARE ONE.

Who are We?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, those Pentecostals look like they know how to party, with the break-dancing and moshing!

    The 100 million or so "faithful" here in the US that are hell-bent on bringing on the "end" so they can be raptured up to heaven to be with jeebus are the ones that scare me the most. Spending one's days (lifetime?) wishing for the thermonuclear destruction of the entire world just because of a belief that their own sorry asses will be spared at the expense of all else points to a special kind of self absorbed crazy - and there are LOTS of them around working hard to support the structure that is actively working toward this end.

    It is amazing what a little brainwashing with a side of propagandizing can accomplish.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bible-thumpers are something else, what exactly, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "so Jesus can take us up to Heaven on a mushroom cloud." LOL! I don't see much to make me laugh nowadays but that did, so thanks! I REALLY needed that!

    ReplyDelete

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive