Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am ABOVE the Law; for I am Israel



I am Israel. I can murder anyone I like, but I especially enjoy shooting pregnant Arab women in the stomach and kids in the head with American supplied weapons and no one will do anything, because I am Israel.

I am Israel and I take joy in strapping Palestinian kids to the front of my assault vehicles and tanks when we invade on a regular basis the world's largest open air DEATH CAMP, Gaza and no one will say anything about these horrors since my Zionist cohorts control the stupid Americans thru our MSM buddies. Those scenes you will NEVER see on the Western evening news, for I am Israel.

I am Israel. I regularly invade my neighbors, butchering people like so many cows and the world cries not for them, but for the 'eternal victim,' Israel and no one in the West cries for the dead, for I am Israel.

I am Israel. I can steal trillions of wealth out of American bank accounts and have my agents like 'Bernie' Madoff ship that loot to my Bank Leumi and no one will say anything, because I am Israel.

I am Israel. My spies steal a tremendous amount of American military and business secrets daily and when one gets caught, my 'friends' in the US Congress waddle in and free those spies and no one questions why, for I am Israel.

I am Israel. I can set off false-flags against countries that are supposed to be my allies and my Zionist owned MSM will blame it on the people I love to hate, Muslims and Arabs and no one will say anything, for I am Israel.

I am Israel, I love to hate all non-Jews and hold in contempt those who try to curry favor with me, they are nothing more than scurvy dogs and this I get away with for I am Israel.

I am Israel, I love how gullible the simple minded Evangelicals and Pentecostals are and how easily I can buy off their leaders with some shiny metal. They will do my bidding and preach hate, not love and not ask questions of my activities, for I am Israel.
Such is my power over American "Christians" that I have taught them to worship a false idol, Israel and not their God and for this, they gladly donate hundreds of millions of their hard earned dollars to my state of hate each year. They gladly toss out their Commandment saying to not worship false idols and none ask why, for I am Israel.

I am Israel and I have brainwashed American 'Christians' into worshiping ME and not their God and Savior and for this, they give me thanks and adore me, not asking questions about my hidden agenda, for I am Israel.

These are my favorite types of Christians
Photobucket

I am Israel and I would rather nuke the entire world, using our SAMPSON option, rather than see our 2,000 year long plan for Apartheid Israel go to waste and no one will say anything, because there will be no one left.

Such is my hate that I would gladly destroy the entire world, for I am Israel.
Zionist Occupation Forces Thugs Beat Down GOY Peace Activists

Photobucket

Israel's Nuclear Threats Against Humanity Two Israel supporters are frequently quoted for their explicit support of the Samson Option. Martin Van Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, has been quoted as saying: "Most European capitals are targets for our air force....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."[38]

In 2002 the Los Angeles Times, published an opinion piece by Louisiana State University professor David Perlmutter in which he wrote: "What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away--unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans--have the power to destroy the world."

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video. He explains my feelings better than I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This explains a lot.

    Listen Up CroMagnon Ingrates!

    http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/listen-up-cromagnon-ingrates/

    ReplyDelete

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive