Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's Sean Hannity's Secret to Keeping Oh SO SOFT LIPS?

Sean Hannity Greeting his Lord and Master, 'Sir' Rupert


This is what it takes to earn over 20 million a year from Murdoch.

"Sean, give 'Sir' Rupert's hemorrhoids a couple of extra licks to make sure those 'Klingons' are gone!!"
Rep. Weiner To Hannity: ‘You Want To Borrow For Rupert Murdoch’s Tax Break’

WEINER: If you give a tax cut to Rupert Murdoch. — We got to borrow the money to pay Rupert Murdoch’s tax break. You want to do that?

HANNITY: Listen, thank God, you know why for Rupert Murdoch? — Rupert Murdoch is a job creator. Rupert Murdoch is a taxpayer, Rupert Murdoch donates to charity and more than you do Congressman.

WEINER: He’s a very fine man. He’s a very fine man but that is not the question. The question is, you want to give him a tax cut and borrow it from my kids, no deal. No deal.

HANNITY: You know what, thank God Rupert Murdoch created a job for me so, I could tell you, you’re taking way too much in spending too much of the taxpayers dollars.

Weiner is right. The U.S. government will have to borrow more than $400 billion to pay for the Bush tax cut extension of the next two years, according to the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation.

Tell me, Sean laddie, what does 'Sir' Rupert's asshole taste like?

Does he use toilet paper after taking a dump or do your lips perform that valuable service?

Well I woke up this morning
On the wrong side of the bed
And how I got to thinkin'
About all those things you said
About ordinary people
And how they make you sick
And if callin' names kicks back on you
Then I hope this does the trick

'Cause I'm sick of your complainin'
About how many bills
And I'm sick of all your bitchin'
'Bout your poodles and your pills
And I just can't see no humor
About your way of life
And I think I can do more for you
With this here fork and knife

Eat The Rich
There's only one thing that they are good for
Eat The Rich
Take one bite now - come back for more
Eat The Rich
I gotta get this off my chest
Eat The Rich
Take one bite now - spit out the rest

Believe in all the good things
That money just can't buy
Then you won't get no bellyache
From eatin' humble pie
I believe in rags to riches
Your inheritance won't last
So take your Gray poupon my friend
And shove it up your ass


Penny said...

Ah, your opening picture, made me chuckle.

Your not recommending that as a way to keep lips kissabley soft are you?

It is a bit extreme.

stans said...

Sean Hannity. Where have I heard that name before? Oh yes, it was in the dictionary, next to the word "catamite".

Greg Bacon said...

Your not recommending that as a way to keep lips kissabley soft are you?

Nooooo, but it does seem to work wonder for the lips of Rush, Glenn, O'LIElly, 'Mikey' Savage and others.

dublinmick said...

I remember him from several years ago when I used to watch TV. I don't have much contact with this type stuff unless I pass a people's magazine on the shelf at the grocery store. It seems Will and Katie are heading toward a fairy tale wedding. This is big.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive