Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back in the Saddle?

Don't know why my blog was disabled/canceled, but after getting some info from Google/Blogger, and clicking on some links, my blog appears to be up and working.

Was it an honest mistake or to honest a blog?

That's the most powerful weapon we have, is to stick to outing the TRUTH, whether it be about Apartheid Israel, the grave-robbers at the Fed or our hijacked government....and never give up on seeking the REAL perps behind the FALSE FLAG/INSIDE JOB of 9/11.

Decide for yourself, but if your anti-war, anti-Zionist, pro-Palestinian and seek to expose 9/11 truth, you're what the fascists running and ruining this county call a 'person of interest.'

Which means they'll keep a sharp eye on you and fuck with you if you get too close to the truth.

Or use one of their 'Goon Squads," like the IRS, to send you a bill for nearly $2,200, claiming you owe back interest, taxes and penalties on an IRA which I DON'T HAVE.

Isn't it nice being wanted?

P.S. Thanks to 'Kenny's Sideshow' and "BuelahMan's Revolt" for the help!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

  1. highest qualities too you mr squad,,,,
    Glad to see you back,,, : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back mr squad,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry didn't think that first comment went through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back on board.

    Your blog was totally invisible to all the cache crawlers I know of. This proves the hard fact that in the end 'our' Blogs aren't really ours if/when Google decides to turn the button off. My YouTube Channel was removed 20 minutes after I uploaded this video (even though I had clearly tagged it under "humour") I received their email explaining their "Terms and Conditions" and a "Lifetime Ban!"

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42wim_mystery-plane-that-hit-the-pentagon_fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeeeeah, The brain washing, rinsing & make it fresh process must continue!

    Greg, would you be kind to share your email? Please drop me an email at musique101@gmail.com.

    Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greg, this happened to me last week also. Was working away. Suddenly I could not go into any of the workings. When I logged back in... I got the message my blog was gone.

    Took me a little while and a friggin phone call to give me codes.. yes I had to type in my home phone... but it was up under an hour.

    I remember seeing somewhere in Dartboard that there was something taking place that day .... this was just their routine "maintenance and make some changes"
    nothing personal.

    IMHO.

    Anyhow, glad you figured it out! You look good up in that saddle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the support and kind comments.

    I don't think it was just a 'mistake,' someone didn't like the TRUTH getting out,so they tried to silence me.

    I doubt they'll stop and neither will I.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Greg!

    Just because I don't comment, doesn't mean I don't stop by

    Saw over at Kenny's place that you were down

    Glad to see you up and still in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Greg!

    Just because I don't comment, doesn't mean I don't stop by

    Saw over at Kenny's place that you were down

    Glad to see you up and still in the game.

    ReplyDelete

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive