Thursday, April 25, 2013

Investigate 9/11 and Get Death Threats

‘Hy.poth.e.sis’ is a documentary film that follows physics professor Steven E. Jones during a pivotal point in his life. In 2005, Steven went public with a controversial theory regarding the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11. His assertion that the collapse was likely the result of pre-positioned explosives rather than the hijacked planes resulted in a backlash from the community and even threatened his standing as a professor at BYU. Despite hate mail, threats, and even bribery to end his research, Steven refused to give in to overwhelming pressure and continued his pursuit of the truth.

Why does investigating what really happened on 9/11 rate getting death threats?

Who is fearful of the truth coming out about that day of infamy in which Americans were attacked by a murderous gang of thugs which included the White House, and elements of the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon and Israel?

Are the ones attacking people for that FALSE FLAG the same ones who have managed to get laws passed in a dozen or so nations that make it against the law, punishable by prison time, for asking common sense questions about that other massive con job, the holocau$t?

And they're the same bunch of sadistic asshats that set off the Boston False Flag.

Soon, we'll see whether or not all those American 'tough guys,' that have that bumper sticker on their pickups that says, "You can have my gun after you pry it from my cold, dead hands" are as tough as they think.

Judge Napolitano On Government Faking Terror Plots


Carol A. Valentine said...

I am sorry but please do not insult my integrity by persisting with this post or any others like it.

You can either be on the side of Truth or you are on the side of the enemy. There is no middle ground.

Any limited hangout merchants should face instant justice.

Consider yourself warned.

Greg Bacon said...

Gosh Carol, you got me shaking in me britches.

'Consider myself warned?'

Warned about what, my 1st Amendment rights?

Why don't you go back to your buddies at AIPAC or the ADL and warn them.

If you want to dole out some 'instant justice,' feel free to drop by anytime.

musique said...

My goodness.....this got to be the most absurd accusation anyone ever made about Greg! How could you, Carol?

Greg Bacon said...

Thanks M.

As for Ms. Valentine, I wish her luck.

Carol A. Valentine said...

Here is my apology reposted:

"Greg - it s Carol - I got something wrong yesterday. Take this as a public apology. I have been put right by an old friend to whom I am indebted. I got it wrong. I hope all is well at your end if necessary please email me on
Sincerest regards, Carol."

I got it grandly totally wrong. And have been publicly put right.

1. Not enough homework
2. Not enough thought
3. Not enough consideration

The comment above I take back and apologize for. Its just wrong. Amendments have been made.

I have issue with Jones that is true but I am sorry for shooting the messenger and shooting myself in the foot at the same time.

Greg - I was angry yesterday and probably was losing it. Sorry. There is clearly a lesson here.

It is no excuse but the anger is at times getting the better of me and as we can see above - well i am not helping my own cause sometimes... foolhardy.

So for the record - please:

Greg=GENUINE Carol=had it wrong

I hope from the good things I have heard you are broad shouldered and honorable to accept my apology as it is a genuine one.

As a mutual friend has correctly pointed out - we have enough of a war on without "any blue on blue" incidents. Clearly i was pulling the wrong trigger on the wrong gun


Carol A. Valentine said...

Greg - if it helps i just read this and tbh that is a good reply:

"Gosh Carol, you got me shaking in me britches.

'Consider myself warned?'

Warned about what, my 1st Amendment rights"

Yes I think I completely lost it.


A. Peasant said...

I vouch that the both of you are most excellent and this one we need to laugh over at the bar someday.

Greg Bacon said...

Nice icon, 'A. Peasant.'

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive