Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Oh No, "Pussy Riot" is disbanding?"


What will the world do without these brave harbingers of change lighting up the place with their bizarre lyrics and lewd performances?

Who will take their place and go into grocery stores, hike up their dress, then shove a cold, dead chicken up their vagina, letting the head stick out, then walk out of the store in that fashion?

Without a bold statement like that, whatever it was, liberty is surely doomed.

And who will engage in group sex orgies in public places, again making a bold statement and if you figure out what that statement was, please let me know.

WARNING: The pics in the above pussy rioting link are GRAPHIC!

The pussy's no longer rioting want to get the Russian oligarch thief, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who stole hundreds of billions from Russia after the collapse of the USSR, to fund some kind of post-Pussy work.

Considering Pussy Riot's lack of talent and their screaming which they call singing, maybe they could get Yoko Ono to fund their future riots?


Fuck, no wonder the Beatles broke up.

I'm still waiting for Pussy Riot to go into a synagogue and raise the kind of hell they have visited on churches and mosques.

Hey girls, how about one last command performance?

Go to the West Bank city of Hebron, a city being stole by the psychotic Khazar land thieves and perform one of your stunts in an Orthodox Hasidic synagogue!

One word of advice: Be sure to say goodbye to your loved ones and fill out a will, since the Hasidics won't be as understanding as the Christians and Muslims whose places of worship you've violated.

Be sure to view the pussies rioting at the 2:19 mark, fucking for freedom in a public museum and stuffing a dead chicken into a rioting pussy!

Footage of stunt that did not appear on Internet. Includes Pussy Riot stunt footage in supermarket and museum.

8 comments:

Penny said...

A "rioting" pussy
Or a rotting pussy?
lol Greg, you made me laugh.

the skanks should take it to a synagogue,in Israel, where they would be stoned and spit on

I could watch that!

Penny said...

Oh and thanks for the link too...

the spitting reference, in case you are unaware has to do with this news item

I posted this story at the blog years ago

but I can't find it

however here is the news item

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-07-06/reporter-feels-mobs-hate-in-the-holy-city/1343182


"I was mindful I would need to dress conservatively and keep out of harm's way. But I made my mistake when I parked the car and started walking towards the protest, not fully sure which street was which.

By the time I realised I'd come up the wrong street it was too late.

I suddenly found myself in the thick of the protest - in the midst of hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jews in their long coats and sable-fur hats.

They might be supremely religious, but their behaviour - to me - was far from charitable or benevolent.

As the protest became noisier and the crowd began yelling, I took my recorder and microphone out of my bag to record the sound.

Suddenly the crowd turned on me, screaming in my face. Dozens of angry men began spitting on me.
Spit like rain

I found myself herded against a brick wall as they kept on spitting - on my face, my hair, my clothes, my arms.

It was like rain, coming at me from all directions"

Of course the pussy skanks may have something else rain on them ;)

kenny said...

The riot girls and Khodorkovsky got lucky when Putin felt the need for some PR before the Olympics and released them.

I'm all for protests but the girls jewish inspired and funded perversions are typical of how low the tribe can go to try and achieve their goals.

Greg Bacon said...

It's bizarre theater, for sure.

But they've probably made a nice sum of money, or shekels, for their shows.

Yes, Penny, I remember reading that story about that reporter getting gobs of Khazar love spit on her.

She's lucky they didn't beat the hell out of her for just standing there.

Did the ADL come to her rescue?

Mr. Mcgranor said...

Sing another song for your Mary.

Penny said...

Greg

regarding the reporter?
Did the ADL ever come to her rescue?

Not to my knowledge

Greg Bacon said...

Penny, I was being sarcastic. Abe Foxman probably got a belly laugh when he read about her predicament.

bnafreedom said...

These people must be stopped. Thanks President Putin for standing against these barbaric hooligans.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive