Make no mistake, the USA is and has been under attack for decades by a malignant, parasitic organism that is bent on ME, then eventually, world domination. They have been brainwashing Americans with lies about 9/11, which was actually masterminded by Israel with the end goal of complete subjugation of the Middle East, and damn the cost to the country the parasite has attached itself to, the USA.
The Fifth Columnists in this nation have craftily steered the USA into one war after the other in the ME, at the same time the only nation they are loyal to, Israel, continues uninterrupted in their genocide cleansing of Palestine.
If we don't wake up soon, their will be nothing left of this nation except a burned-out corpse, that has been thoroughly picked over by the Zionist JEW buzzards.
Who’s To Blame For The Iraq War? By Maidhc Ó Cathail, presents a detailed 19 question quiz with answers. This quiz clarifies many points about the Iraq War.This is info you won't see on 'ZNN' or FOX N***, which captivates its morning audience with hot-looking babes wearing short skirts. So short at times, you can see the color of their panties.
The following questions are intended to clarify who’s to blame for the Iraq war.
1. Ahmed Chalabi, the source of much of the false "intelligence" about Iraqi WMD, was introduced to his biggest boosters Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz by their mentor, a University of Chicago professor who had known the Iraqi con man since the 1960s. Who was this influential Cold War hawk who has an American Enterprise Institute (AEI) conference centre named in his honour?
A. Zionist JEW Albert Wohlstetter
2. In 1982, "A Strategy for Israel in the 1980s" appeared in Kivunim, a journal published by the World Zionist Organization, which stated: "Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel’s targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel." Who wrote this seminal article?
A. Zionist JEW Oded Yinon
3. "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," a report prepared for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 1996, recommended "removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq—an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right." Which then member of the Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board was the study group leader?
A. Zionist JEW Richard Perle
4. A November 1997 Weekly Standard editorial titled "Saddam Must Go" stated: "We know it seems unthinkable to propose another ground attack to take Baghdad. But it’s time to start thinking the unthinkable." The following year, the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), an influential neoconservative think tank, published a letter to President Clinton urging war against Iraq and the removal of Saddam Hussein because he is a "hazard" to "a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil." The co-founders of PNAC were also the authors of the "Saddam Must Go" editorial. Who are they?
A. Zionist JEWS William Kristol and Robert Kagan
5. In Tyranny’s Ally: America’s Failure to Defeat Saddam Hussein, published by AEI Press in 1999, he argued that Clinton policies in Iraq were failing to contain the country and proposed that the US use its military to redraw the map of the Middle East. Who was this Mideast adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney from 2003 to mid-2007?
A. Zionist JEW David Wurmser
6. On September 15, 2001 at Camp David, the Deputy Defense Secretary attempted to justify a US attack on Iraq rather than Afghanistan because it was "doable."
In the lead-up to the war, he said that it was "wildly off the mark" to think hundreds of thousands of troops would be needed to pacify a postwar Iraq; that the Iraqis "are going to welcome us as liberators"; and that "it is just wrong" to assume that the United States would have to fund the Iraq war. Who is this chief architect of the Iraq war?
A. Zionist JEW Paul Wolfowitz
7. On September 23, 2001, which US senator, who had pushed for the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, told NBC’s "Meet the Press" that there was evidence that "suggests Saddam Hussein may have had contact with bin Laden and the al-Qaeda network, perhaps [was] even involved in the September 11 attack"?
A. Zionist JEW Joseph Lieberman
8. A November 12, 2001 New York Times editorial called an alleged meeting between Mohammed Atta and an Iraqi agent in Prague an "undisputed fact"? Who was the columnist, celebrated for his linguistic prowess, who was sloppy in his use of language here?
A. Zionist JEW William Safire
9. A November 20, 2001 Wall Street Journal op-ed argued that the US should continue to target regimes that sponsor terrorism, claiming, "Iraq is the obvious candidate, having not only helped al Qaeda, but attacked Americans directly (including an assassination attempt against the first President Bush) and developed weapons of mass destruction." Who is the professor of strategic studies at the Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University who made these spurious claims?
A. Zionist JEW Eliot Cohen
10. George W. Bush’s January 2002 State of the Union address described Iraq as part of an "axis of evil." Who was Bush’s Canadian-born speechwriter who coined the provocative phrase?
A. Zionist JEW David Frum
11. "Yet whether or not Iraq becomes the second front in the war against terrorism, one thing is certain: there can be no victory in this war if it ends with Saddam Hussein still in power"? Who is the longtime editor of Commentary magazine who made this assertion in a February 2002 article titled "How to win World War IV"?
A. Zionist JEW Norman Podhoretz
12. Which Pentagon Defense Policy Board member and PNAC signatory wrote in the Washington Post on February 13, 2002, "I believe that demolishing Hussein’s military power and liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk"?
A. Zionist JEW Kenneth Adelman
13. "If we win the war, we are in control of Iraq, it is the single largest source of oil in the world…. We will have a bonanza, a financial one, at the other end, if the war is successful." Who is the psychiatrist-turned- Washington Post columnist who tempted Americans with this illusory carrot on August 3, 2002?
A. Zionist JEW Charles Krauthammer
14. In a September 20, 2002 Wall Street Journal op-ed titled "The Case of Toppling Saddam," which current national leader claimed that Saddam Hussein could be hiding nuclear material "in centrifuges the size of washing machines" throughout the country?
A. Zionist JEW Benjamin Netanyahu
15. "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I’ll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990—it’s the threat against Israel." Despite this candid admission to a foreign policy conference at the University of Virginia on September 10, 2002, he authored the National Security Strategy of September 2002, which provided the justification for a preemptive war against Iraq. Who was this member of President Bush’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board?
A. Zionist JEW Philip Zelikow
16. According to a December 7, 2002 New York Times article, during Secretary of State Powell’s efforts to negotiate a resolution on Iraq at the United Nations, this Iran-Contra conspirator’s role was "to make sure that Secretary Powell did not make too many concessions to the Europeans on the resolution’s wording, pressing a hard-line view." Who was this senior director of Near East and North African affairs at the National Security Council during the George W. Bush administration?
A. Zionist JEW Elliott Abrams
17. Who was Vice President Cheney’s chief of staff, until he was indicted for lying to federal investigators in the Valerie Plame case, who drafted Colin Powell’s fraudulent February 5, 2003 UN speech?
A. Zionist JEW Lewis "Scooter" Libby
18. According to Julian Borger’s July 17, 2003 Guardian article titled "The spies who pushed for war," the Pentagon’s Office of Special Plans (OSP) "forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelligence operation inside Ariel Sharon’s office in Israel" to provide the Bush administration with alarmist reports on Saddam’s Iraq. Who was the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy who headed the OSP?
A. Zionist JEW Douglas Feith
19. Which British-born professor emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, whose 1990 essay "The Roots of Muslim Rage" introduced the dubious concept of a "Clash of Civilizations," has been called "perhaps the most significant intellectual influence behind the invasion of Iraq"?
A. Zionist JEW Bernard Lewis
Yes, that is mighty fine journalism, if you like to get your news from the local strip club.
White Man's Burden by another Zionist JEW, Tom Friedman, who thinks its hilarious that American kids got sent to die fighting for Israel.IRAQ: A WAR FOR THE JEWS?
The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible.
This is a war of an elite. [Tom] Friedman laughs: I could give you the names of 25 people (all of whom are at this moment within a five-block radius of this office) who, if you had exiled them to a desert island a year and a half ago, the Iraq war would not have happened.
'Iraq Was Invaded to Secure Israel,' Says Senator HollingsNext up for these unrepentant Jew war mongers is the invasion and destruction of Iran.
When a prominent American political figure speaks boldly about Jewish-Zionist power, that's news. So the remarks by South Carolina's senior Senator in May 2004 that Iraq was invaded "to secure Israel," and that "everybody" in Washington knows it, are indeed remarkable.
Ernest "Fritz" Hollings, a Democrat who has represented his state in the US Senate since 1966, is now serving his final term in Washington. That fact may also help explain why he's now willing to defy the pro-Israel lobby and speak candidly about its power.
It began with an essay, headlined "Bush's Failed Mideast Policy is Creating More Terrorism," which appeared in the Charleston daily Post and Courier, May 6, 2004. "With Iraq no threat, why invade a sovereign country?," he wrote. "The answer: President Bush's policy to secure Israel. Led by [Paul] Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and Charles Krauthammer, for years there had been a domino school of thought that the way to guarantee Israel's security is to spread democracy in the area."
Several Zionist organizations, as well as some prominent Jewish political figures, quickly chastised Hollings, and his remarks were denounced as anti-Semitic. But he didn't back down. Instead, he rose in the Senate on May 20 to defend and explain his essay. "I don't apologize for this column," he said. "I want them to apologize to me for talking about anti-Semitism." President Bush went to war in Iraq "to secure our friend, Israel" and "everybody knows it," Hollings declared.
Judaism Is Pushing Us Towards a War With IranIf that war happens, when the caskets containing our dead children are lowered into the ground at a Vet's cemetery, the flag over the coffin won't be the 'Star of David,' it will be 'Old Glory,' at the same time our decimated economy, looted by Wall Street Jews, will implode.
The Jewish state of Israel is not happy about the nuclear agreement between six major world powers and Iran. Just as Israel, the Israel lobby and the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament based neocon movement pushed the US into a war against Iraq for Israel’s benefit by using unsubstantiated claims and outright lies about Iraq having nuclear weapons, they are now doing the exact same thing regarding Iran.
What the Jew war mongers can't get thru corruption of the political process and control of the MSM, so they can brainwash Americans into thinking Israel is our friend, they'll resort to violence to shut down debate about Iran.
War Mongering Jews Tell Americans to 'Trust Them Again' About the Need to Attack Iran