On October 16th 2004, President Bush signs into law the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act, designed to force the entire world into never being critical of the Jews, whatever their actions.Go to the US State Department's home page and in their search engine, type in 'anti-Semitism' and see how many pages pop up. Pages dedicated to protecting the Jew land thieves who are stealing Palestine and wiping the native Palestinians off the map.
This Act establishes a special department within the United States State Department to monitor global anti-Semitism, which is to report annually to Congress. This Act defines a person as being anti-Semitic if they purport any of the following beliefs:
1. Any assertion, "that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world."
2. The expression of, "Strong anti-Israel sentiment."
3. Expressing, "Virulent criticism," of Israel's leaders, past or present. The State Department gives an example of this occurring when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behaviour of a past or present Zionist leader.
4. Any criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature with the emphasis on the Talmud and Kabbalah.
5. Any criticism of the United States Government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community, which would include Jewish organisations such as American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
6. Any criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism or what some call the, "New World Order."
7. Placing any blame on Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ.
8. Citing any facts that could in any way diminish the, "six million," figure of holocaust victims.
9. Claiming that Israel is a racist state.
10. Making any claim that there exists a, "Zionist Conspiracy."
11. Offering proof that Jews and their leaders created Communism and the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
12. Making, "derogatory statements about Jewish persons."
13. Asserting that spiritually disobedient Jews do not have the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine.
14. Making any allegations of Mossad involvement in the 9/11 attack.
And you better not ask questions why the US is not only funding this atrocity, it is helping Zionists clear out the nearby states of Iraq and Syria of the native Arabs so Israel can steal more land.
The above isn't funny and is in force for Occupied America. The below is funny and exposes Jew Inc's pernicious plans to loot wealth while hiding behind the holohoax fraud.
Funny cartoons about the biggest hoax of the 20th Century, maybe of all time, the Holocost. Ignore the irritating MEMRI prop. My favorite ones are Hasidic Jew getting paid off at the ATM by using his 'Holocaust' card and the lactating European cow being forced to pay 'milk money' to the Holohoax fraudsters.
A lot of money is at stake. The representatives of the children of the Shoah are demanding more than the usual compensation. They want their clients to receive an orphan's pension -- "the same as the children of fallen Wehrmacht soldiers," Orli explains. His organization wants every surviving member of the children of the Shoah to be paid €7,200 for each year spent as an orphan. For the 250,000 survivors still alive today, that would come to €1.8 billion per orphaned year. The Holocaust survivors' group also wants the German government to pay for health disorders and the loss of career opportunities.
The material aspects of the process of dealing with Germany's Nazi past, begun right after the war by then Chancellor Konrad Adenauer and then Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, were originally supposed to have been completed by the late 1960s. After tough negotiations between the Jewish Claims Conference (JCC) and Germany, the German parliament, the Bundestag, ratified the "Final Federal Compensation Law" in 1965, which set a 1969 deadline for the filing of complaints. There was considerable agreement between the parties at the time, so much so that then JCC Chairman Nahum Goldmann called the German law a "harmonious settlement."
He was wrong, as has become clear today. In addition to lawsuits being filed by various victims' groups, the Jewish Claims Conference is back at the negotiating table with the German Finance Ministry. The Israeli government is also calling on Berlin to make additional payments, even though Jerusalem signed a written promise, after the end of the compensation negotiations, that the Jewish state would "file no further claims against the Federal Republic of Germany."
Of an estimated 250,000 people alive worldwide who survived the Holocaust as children, about 120,000 now live in Israel. Like Orli, most of these people, known as "children of the Shoah," suppressed their stories for a long time
But even that money wasn't enough. About 80,000 Holocaust survivors still live in poverty in Israel today. In August the state comptroller, a sort of Israeli ombudsman for all kinds of disputes and controversies, published a report sharply critical of the government for its treatment of Holocaust survivors. According to the report, the state has "the ultimate moral obligation to address the welfare of the Holocaust survivors.