Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Will 'El Supremo Erdogan the Goon' Bring His al CIA Duh Buddies to Muhammad Ali's Memorial Service in Louisville, KY This Weekend?

Two of the leading Zionist ME flunkies, Turkey's El Supremo Erdogan and Jordan's Royal Flunky Abdullah will be speaking at the service this Friday, but other Zionist media outlets say they've been bumped for someone else higher up the food chain, meaning someone from Israel most likely.

Maybe Israeli Terrorist Czar Betty Nuttyahoo will give a speech in Louisville, comparing how his nation of land thieves, murderers, back-stabbers, liars, pedophiles and false flag experts treat black people in Israel, by giving them fresh dog shit in the face?

Or maybe El Supremo Erdogan will give his blessings to all, and know when to duck when the bullets and bombs start flying?

That someone not identified, tried to sneak a pistol thru the Louisville, KY airport on June 6, was caught, cited and released seems a bit odd. Wonder if he had any assistants?

Since 'The Greatest' was a devout Muslim who got into lots of trouble for refusing to go to Vietnam and kill on command, this would be a perfect setup for another Israeli False Flag, with the usual Muslim patsy's and Wolfie Blitzoid hyperventilating into his mic about the unfolding scripted crisis.

Wonder if Ali went to Hollycaust World and took a ride on the holocoaster?


Here's some advice from Muhammad...

"I'm not gonna help nobody get something my negroes don't have. If I'm gonna die, I'll die now right here fighting you, if I'm gonna die. You my enemy. My enemies are white people, not Viet Congs or Chinese or Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs, and you want me to go somewhere and fight, but you won't even stand up for me here at home. "

David Frost: What would you like people to think about you when you've gone?

Muhammad Ali: I'd like for them to say:

He took a few cups of love.
He took one tablespoon of patience,
One teaspoon of generosity,
One pint of kindness.
He took one quart of laughter,
One pinch of concern.
And then, he mixed willingness with happiness.
He added lots of faith,
And he stirred it up well.
Then he spread it over a span of a lifetime,
And he served it to each and every deserving person he met.


Anonymous said...

what an American Hero...

kinda seems like an old fashioned pogrom is called for
just to celebrate his enduring strength of character...


just to remind the {{{ ZIONIST-BOLSHEVIK-JEWS}}} that the
Almighty hates LYING MASS MURDERERS who start wars so the


Ali was a CHAMP and a well mannered man


too bad there are so few today

He would have made a Great President

Genie said...

Slimy Zionists need not speak his honorable name.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I never liked boxing. But I always liked Ali simply because he was different and he did not serve in Vietnam, a huge issue when I was a young teen. Later I found I liked his stance on race mixing as the essence of common sense. Totally natural. But mostly I just liked his heart and humour. They just don't make them like that any more.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive