Isolate Israelis and forbid them from having business dealings with other nations and within SIX months, a civil war in Israel would break out, since the thieving rats would only have each other to prey upon.
Jews, Crime and CorruptionAnd I thought American politicians were corrupt POS.
In this week’s edition of Jews, Crime and Corruption; we begin with the news that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s position is still teetering on the verge of complete collapse as Hadas Klein – the personal assistant to Israeli Hollywood mogul Arnon Milchan who is at the centre of one of three active corruption investigations into Netanyahu’s conduct – has testified that she was asked personally by the Israeli Prime Minister to provide him with the thousands of expensive cigars that have become the leitmotiv of the case in the public mind in Israel. (1)
This is why Netanyahu is desperately trying to force through the legal bill that would grant him effective immunity from prosecution for his crimes (3) and started lamely promising that it ‘won’t apply to him’. (4) This is despite the fact that it has been condemned by his own Justice Minister and political ally Ayelet Shaked, (5) the Israeli State prosecutor (6) and thousands of Israelis. (7)
Despite this YNet is warning that prosecutors are still on a very restricted timeline, because Netanyahu and his associates are throwing everything they possibly can – including the kitchen sink – at the corruption investigation to get it to go away. (8)
Interestingly though Likud’s MK and senior leaders – outside of Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz – (9) are as yet unwilling to challenge Netanyahu’s leadership of the party. (10)
The reason for this - that they are also involved in corruption - has been somewhat revealed this week as seventeen senior figures in Likud – primarily associated with the local government of fourth largest city in Israeli Rishon LeZion – have been arrested on corruption charges. (11) One of these individuals has been Likud kingmaker and chairman of the current governing political alliance in Israel: David Bitan. (12)
It turns out Bitan has been a close associate of the prominent jewish crime family the Jarushis (13) and is accused of laundering money on their behalf as well as receives bribes. (14) Predictably the only defense that his friends can be offer is that this is a ‘politically-motivated conspiracy’ against him. (15)
Bitan isn’t the only one of Netanyahu’s close associates to get into all sorts of trouble this week as Danny Danon – Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations – is now in the official firing line concerning corruption as well. (16)
In New York it has also emerged that ultra-Orthodox jews have been pulling the strings of Mayor Bill de Blasio (17) and in London a prominent jewish ‘Wealth Manager’ named Freddy David has been charged with helping the city’s jewish community avoid paying a large amount of tax. (18) While in Israel three jewish jailbirds have been revealed to have been running a multi-million dollar fraud ring from inside their prison cells. (19)
In other news jewish crime boss Yaniv Zaguri is deported from China to Israel for trial, (20) while jewish crime lord Assi Ben-Mosh has been similarly deported to Israel but this time from Columbia and is to be face a raft of charges. (21)
Oh and Israeli police have discovered yet another prostitution ring (22) and a former jewish boarding school in the UK is having to pay out, because one of its teachers was a serial child molester. (23)
It never gets boring in the world of the self-chosen: does it?
(2) http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Police-track-down-grill-key-figure-in-PM-corruption-case-515622 ; http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/australian-billionaire-questioned-netanyahu-corruption-probe-824175861 ; https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/dec/01/james-packer-quizzed-by-afp-over-israeli-pm-corruption-investigation
(3) https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-ally-seeking-to-fast-track-police-recommendations-bill/ ; https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers-uneasy-about-police-recommendations-bill-but-wont-block-it/
(4) https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-police-recommendation-bill-stalls-pm-promises-it-wont-apply-to-him/ ; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/tens-of-thousands-join-anti-corruption-protest-on-streets-of-tel-aviv-israel
(11) http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-question-coalition-chair-Bitan-in-mass-arrest-of-senior-officals-515851 ; http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-arrest-five-more-in-municipal-corruption-case-517037
(12) https://www.timesofisrael.com/police-seek-netanyahu-ally-bitan-as-city-officials-arrested-in-graft-probe/ ; https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238791 ; https://www.timesofisrael.com/coalition-chair-mk-david-bitan-suspected-of-receiving-bribes-money-laundering/
Maybe Bibi should join one of Judaism's pedo Rabbis for a snack?
BTW, Donny Boy, don't forget this:
U.S. troops would enforce peace under Army study from 9/10/2001 one day BEFORE the Israeli masterminded 9/11 False FlagLucky for Israel, 9/11 happened the next day, negating the need for those US troops to protect Palestinians.
An elite U.S. Army study center has devised a plan for enforcing a major Israeli-Palestinian peace accord that would require about 20,000 well-armed troops stationed throughout Israel and a newly created Palestinian state.
But a 68-page paper by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) does provide a look at the daunting task any international peacekeeping force would face if the United Nations authorized it, and Israel and the Palestinians ever reached a peace agreement.
It calls Israel's armed forces a "500-pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza . Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission. Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
WOW, what a coincidence!