Yes, this will play big here in the heartland of America, where people who are wondering whether or not they'll have a job next week.
Yessiree, Lynn, this will be a hot topic in all of those Midwest coffee shops today, where the locals meet daily to cuss and discuss issues affecting them and believe me, the family Rothschild is always high on that list.
Cattle breeders in Iowa, laid off auto assembly workers in Michigan and wheat farmers in Kansas will gladly take advice from one of the wealthiest families in the world, because they know that when the Rothschilds aren't using their private jets to fly to their ski lodges in either Aspen or Switzerland or jetting off to their mansions in the South Pacific or the Caribbean, that they really, really, REALLY have the interest of Joe Six Pack at heart.
These folks will take to heart advice from one of the world's richest families to note vote for that "uppity" Obama, and instead, vote for Lynn's buddy, Johnny Boy McCain.
Yes, Mistress Lynn, we hear and obey.
P.S. Lynn, honey, you're not pissed that Obama said he had someone else in mind for the Ambassador post to England, are you? Gonna take your expensive toys away and play in Johnny Boy McCain's sandbox?
Clinton fundraiser Lynn Forester de Rothschild backs McCain over Obama
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
WASHINGTON - A top Hillary Rodham Clinton fundraiser threw her support behind Republican John McCain on Wednesday, saying he will lead the country in a centrist fashion and accusing the Democrats of becoming too extreme.
"I believe that Barack Obama, with MoveOn.org and Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean, has taken the Democratic Party — and they will continue to — too far to the left," Lynn Forester de Rothschild said. "I’m not comfortable there."
Rothschild is also a member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee. She said she would be stepping down from her position on the committee but will not switch political parties.
She praised McCain for working with Democrats to pass legislation and for standing up to President Bush on the Iraq war.
"I just ask, who has Barack Obama ever stood up to? And that troubles me a lot," she said.
Rothschild also disputed Obama’s argument that a McCain administration would be an extension of Bush’s presidency. Democrats cite McCain’s own account of having voted in support of Bush’s policies 90 percent of the time.
She said the Arizona senator has broken with Bush to support funding for stem-cell research and to curb greenhouse gas emissions.
"It is the classic cheap shot. Just not true," she said.
Rothschild said she was also excited by the prospect of a woman being in the White House, even though she and Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin disagree on issues. The Alaska governor opposes abortion except in the case of a threat to the mother’s life. Rothschild said she supports abortion rights.
"I believe that the McCain-Palin government will be a centrist government," Rothschild said. "It’s not going to be an ideological government."
Rothschild is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York. She was one of Clinton’s top fundraisers, bringing in more than $100,000 for her presidential campaign. She built a multimillion-dollar telecommunications company before marrying international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild.
Rothschild said she has not discussed her support for McCain with Clinton.
"I’m sure she is not pleased with what I’m doing today," she said. "But you know what? I have to do what I believe in."
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2018 (142)
- ► 2017 (325)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ADL Attacks USS Liberty Survivors
- Why should anyone who isn't a Wall Street insider ...
- Sarah Palin Gets Protection From Witches
- Wanted: Top Dog Alpha Male to run our Wall Street ...
- Saddam planned to deploy 'camels of mass destructi...
- "Dis is a stickup, give us ALL yer Money!"
- Is Treasury Secretary Paulson an incompetent buffo...
- An Open Letter from the Management of Wall Street ...
- Golddiggers Unite! If You Can’t Trust Another Gold...
- The Zionists Who Dictate White House Policy
- Rothschilds tell American to not vote for that "sc...
- Why the U.S. should always believe and trust Israe...
- White House Talking Point Memo to Glenn Beck, Rush...
- Lesson 101 for aspiring thieves, liars and con art...
- How Alaska almost became Israel
- Welcome to the Church of Palintology
- The Aryan Nation + an Obama Assassination=War with...
- '60 Minutes' Cut Ahmadinejad's Statement, 'Solutio...
- Does Sarah Palin, like Bush, hear voices in her he...
- "Jews are the pride of creation, the Goyim (Gentil...
- See how McCain got his nickname "McNasty" from his...
- 'Palin told AIPAC she wants stronger Israel ties'
- Paul McCartney to play at Tel Aviv Festival
- IDF arrests wanted head of Nazareth Terrorist Cell...
- FOX News puts 9/11 truthers in their place
- ▼ September (25)