Hebron and Southern West Bank
On 7 August, settlers from outposts in downtown Hebron burned part of the Kayyali Mosque, located in the center of the city. This mosque, as with other shops and homes, has been closed for seven years. The Waqf Chairman in Palestine, Tyseer Tamimi, issued a statement calling human rights organizations and the international community to put pressure on Israel in order to stop the settlers’ attacks against Muslim holy places in Hebron.
On 23 September, settlers from the Nokedeem settlement, east of Bethlehem, attacked a Palestinian ambulance and injured one of the aid officers. The ambulance, belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent, drove in the middle of the night to villages to the east of Bethlehem to take ill from there. On the way, the ambulance was stopped at an Israeli military checkpoint and forced to follow a civilian car that went into the settlement. There, the Palestinians faced seven armed settlers who started to beat them by using sticks, rocks and butt of their guns. The driver, Sameer Abu Sara, succeeded to escape to a near Palestinian home. While the aid officer Mohmmed Abu Ajameyya was arrested for two hours. He was beaten and injured over many places in his body. Later he was released and then taken to a hospital, following the intervention of the Palestinian Authority.
Nablus and Northern of West Bank
On 18 August, settlers from Borkan settlement, near the Hares village in the Nablus district uprooted 30 olive trees from land near the settlement. The land belongs to Sulaiman Shmlawee who reports that “the settlers want to take my land in spite of the fact that I got a court order that my land was not to be confiscated and I have the right to work in it as usual.”
On 24 September, 22-year-old Iyad Fawzee Abu Mutawe’, from the town of Tobas, was injured when a settler from Shigmot Mahola fired at him while he was working his land with his family, located near the settlement. Iyad was taken to an Israeli Hospital for treatment. Local sources stated that the settlers attack the farmers in this area in order to prevent them from working their land because they want to confiscate it.
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2017 (326)
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (244)
- Zionist Quotes from the Land of Apartheid--ISRAEL
- Where did the Israeli's come from?
- Jewish Math: Six million minus 2.5 million=Six Mil...
- A typical night in Gaza: The sounds of Israeli art...
- Following Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel...
- A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties
- Zionists Give Marching Orders to Bush: Hit Iran
- The Face of Deceit
- AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS AT WORK
- Mattel announces release of "Zionist Barbie® Doll"...
- Jewish Terrorists Assassinate U.N. Peacekeeper
- The U.S. Congress: The Israeli Organ Grinder Monke...
- Jewish Propaganda in Occupied Palestine
- FOR SALE: The U$ Congre$$
- Jewish Settlers and their Crimes against Humanity ...
- Israel is slowly wiping Palestine off the map
- ZIONIST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN PALESTINE
- Bush vows to "strike Israel"
- Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since Sep...
- Israeli settlers stab a Palestinian boy, attack an...
- AIPAC is brainwashing American H.S. kids
- Prophetic Words from our 33rd President, Truman
- Israel still can't sink the USS Liberty
- Workings of Israel's secret service exposed
- Israel sold weapons to Myanmar Regime, then lies a...
- ▼ October (25)