Israeli Embassy spokesperson "Bennie" Thugstein announced today that Israel will close its embassies in New York and DC due to a lack of qualified personnel.
"We're in a real bind here. Many of our best administrators have been hired by President Obama to fill his cabinet with Zionists and Israeli-Firsters. While that makes us extremely happy, it also leaves us short of key people needed to staff our combination embassy/MOSSAD hangouts," said Thugstein.
Thugstein also said that "While we probably could get some help from our good friends at the AIPAC Lobby, that wouldn't be much help, since their forte is bribing and corrupting the U.S. Congress and not running a bureaucracy."
Thugstein added that they might promote some key MOSSAD personnel to upper echelon positions, but that they were so busy now creating conditions for the next false-flag against America, that they wouldn't have enough time to devote to running the day to day operations of the embassies.
"We also talked with our good friends on Wall Street and tried to recruit some, but they said they hand their hands full, literally, looting American pension funds and 401K retirement accounts and couldn't part with any of their staff, so we'll just have to bite the bagel and for now, close some embassies until this staffing shortage is over."
Reporting from Washington, this is Moe Ronn for Holocau$t™ News
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (218)
- ► 2014 (207)
- ► 2013 (323)
- ► 2012 (187)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (375)
- ADL, DHS & DOJ Form "Thought Criminal" Squad
- Palestinian Monitoring Group Report of One Day of ...
- How to cut your electric bill in half!
- CIA to Institute SPY programs on campus
- Occupation 101--U.S. Aid to Israel
- "Soooee, sooeee, calling all porkers" Congress jus...
- "Hollywood, we're missing a stereotype here"
- Remembering Rachel Corrie
- West Bank Land Thieves Attempting to blow up Al Aq...
- World's Leading Terrorist States in Danger of Coll...
- We Can't Let Peace Break Out!
- Israel to Close US Embassies
- Sentence reduced for Pentagon analyst who SPIED fo...
- The Nazis of Israel: Starving Palestine
- Is this why Americans are so damn apathetic and ig...
- The REAL American Patriots.. The OATH KEEPERS
- Special Forces Goon Squads to Target Afghan Civili...
- Paging Bin Laden, Paging Bin Laden
- "Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People."...
- Calling all Psychos to make "Aliyah"
- Dead in the Water - The Attack on the USS Liberty
- More vile "anti-Semites." The USS Liberty crew
- Journalist Receives Death Threat for Talking About...
- Roger Waters to Israel: Tear Down the Wall
- "Al Qaeda" Seeks Alliance with "Bubba"
- Goodbye Freedom of Speech, Hello Judeofascism
- Israel Brings the Dead Back to Life.. 9/11 Part II...
- Who Killed GM? GM and Wall Street
- Kim Jong-il Converts to Islam, Obama issues invasi...
- Meet your children's Masters... The Bilderberg Gro...
- U Sank My Carrier!
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2008 (244)