Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Survivors Now Telling THEIR side of the Story; ZIONAZIS Confiscate ALL Electronic Devices

First eyewitness accounts of raid contradict version put out by Israeli officials

Survivors of the Israeli assault on a flotilla carrying relief supplies to Gaza returned to Greece and Turkey today, giving the first eyewitness accounts of the raid in which at least 10 people died.

Arriving at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport with her one-year-old baby, Turkish activist Nilufer Cetin said Israeli troops opened fire before boarding the Turkish-flagged ferry Mavi Marmara, which was the scene of the worst clashes and all the fatalities. Israeli officials have said that the use of armed force began when its boarding party was attacked.

“It was extremely bad and very tough clashes took place. The Mavi Marmara is filled with blood,” said Cetin, whose husband is the Mavi Marmara’s chief engineer.

She told reporters that she and her child hid in the bathroom of their cabin during the confrontation. “The operation started immediately with firing. First it was warning shots, but when the Mavi Marmara wouldn’t stop these warnings turned into an attack,” she said.

“There were sound and smoke bombs and later they used gas bombs
. Following the bombings they started to come on board from helicopters.”

Cetin is among a handful of Turkish activists to be released; more than 300 remain in Israeli custody. She said she agreed to extradition from Israel [4] after she was warned that conditions in jail would be too harsh for her child.

“I am one of the first passengers to be sent home, just because I have baby. When we arrived at the Israeli port of Ashdod we were met by the Israeli interior and foreign ministry officials and police; there were no soldiers. They asked me only a few questions. But they took everything – cameras, laptops, cellphones, personal belongings including our clothes,” she said.

Kutlu Tiryaki was a captain of another vessel in the flotilla. “We continuously told them we did not have weapons, we came here to bring humanitarian help and not to fight,” he said.

“The attack on the Mavi Marmara came in an instant: they attacked it with 12 or 13 attack boats and also with commandos from helicopters. We heard the gunshots over our portable radio handsets, which we used to communicate with the Mavi Marmara, because our ship communication system was disrupted. There were three or four helicopters also used in the attack. We were told by Mavi Marmara their crew and civilians were being shot at and windows and doors were being broken by Israelis.”

Six Greek activists who returned to Athens accused Israeli commandos of using electric shocks during the raid.

Dimitris Gielalis, who had been aboard the Sfendoni, told reporters: “Suddenly from everywhere we saw inflatables coming at us, and within seconds fully equipped commandos came up on the boat. They came up and used plastic bullets, we had beatings, we had electric shocks, any method we can think of, they used.”Michalis Grigoropoulos, who was at the wheel of the Free Mediterranean, said: “We were in international waters. The Israelis acted like pirates, completely out of the normal way that they conduct nautical exercises, and seized our ship. They took us hostage, pointing guns at our heads; they descended from helicopters and fired tear gas and bullets. There was absolutely nothing we could do … Those who tried to resist forming a human ring on the bridge were given electric shocks.”

Grigoropoulos, who insisted the ship was full of humanitarian aid bound for Gaza “and nothing more”, said that, once detained, the human rights activists were not allowed to contact a lawyer or the Greek embassy in Tel Aviv. “They didn’t let us go to the toilet, eat or drink water and throughout they videoed us. They confiscated everything, mobile phones, laptops, cameras and personal effects. They only allowed us to keep our papers.”

The Zionist TERROR MASTERS are all over the MSM, telling lie, after lie, after lie, while the brave humanitarians of the Gaza Aid Convoy are being held incummicado in prison or some IDF run hospital.

You can damn well bet the survivors are being physically abused and psychologically tortured, so some will write a 'mea culpa' recusing ZIONAZILAND of any and all crimes.

They're probably even pumping drugs into the wounded that will help them 'remember' the ZIONAZIS version of the murders.

IDF GOON SQUADS armed with only 'paintguns?'

These are the same fucks that shoot kids in the head like it was sport and we're supposed to believe the assassins that descended on the ships were only packing paintguns and tiny, little pistols?

How fucking stupid do they think people are?






    sadly, no one was around to tell this man the news. Makes me very sad when I see something like this.

    East Bay father joins military as tribute to slain son

    DISCOVERY BAY — The way Kevin Graves sees it, he's walking in his son's footsteps.
    Four years after his only child was killed while serving in Iraq, the 53-year-old has turned honoring his son's sacrifice into a full-time job. He speaks at rallies, attends memorials, advocates for special license plates for parents of fallen soldiers and crisscrosses the country visiting "surrogate children" who served with his son in Iraq.
    Most recently, Graves joined the State Military Reserve out of a sense of obligation to finish what Joey started.

  2. Greg,

    Background info/news on the local bay area activists:

    Gene St. Onge and Janet Kobren of Oakland and Paul Larudee of El Cerrito were aboard one of six ships when violence broke out between the Israel Defense Forces and pro-Palestine activists yesterday about 70 miles offshore, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. Nine deaths and dozens of injuries have been reported from the ships, which were transporting aid to the Hamas-controlled region.

    Two other Bay Area residents were reportedly aboard the ships—Kathy Sheetz of Marin County and Iara Lee, a Brazilian national and dual citizen who runs a business in San Francisco. Sheetz was seen in a video disembarking from one of the ships in the Israeli city of Ashdod. A representative from Cultures of Resistance, a network of activists founded by Lee, told The Bay Citizen Lee is safe.

    Here comes the disturbing part, saw it in the comments section:

    mary samsonwrote on 06/01/2010 at 5:10 p.m. PDT
    Paul Larudee has been badly beaten and being held by Israel--

    cc al-awda-Media@yahoogroups.com,

    Hello, my name's Lindsey, I'm living with Betty Larudee while her husband Paul is overseas with the gaza flotilla. We just got an email from the Israeli Consulate General Andrew Parker in jerusalem.

    He said that Paul is alive and seriously beaten. Paul told him to call us so this is the closest contact we've had so far. He asked us to spread the word as much as possible. Betty was the one that talked to Parker but now she is upset and doesn't want to talk to anyone until she gets an email from the consulate tomorrow.

    He silently refused to follow israeli orders so they beat him. Now he's being held in prison. Betty can't remember the name of the email but we should be getting a detailed email tomorrow. He's in the same room with the capatain of the boat. The have no windows, no telephone, nothing. He refused treatment by Israeli doctors, and only let the ship doctor give him asprin.


    I bet bitch Plosi will personally gonna get down on her sore knees and ask for israhell's forgiveness for having unruly citizens residing in her backyard.

  3. There was also a survivor of the USS Liberty attack onboard and so far, his wife hasn't heard from him.


Please stick to the topic at hand. Anyone trying to hijack this blog with long, winding comments about other topics or spam will be booted.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive