Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oath Sworn to by Zionist Gangsters Upon Taking Public Office

9.11.11

"I, (insert traitor's name here) do solemnly swear upon Judaism's most holy book, the TALMUD, that in my office as (insert title & position here), I will use my power to support, uphold and defend Zionism's most precious creation, the Great State of Israel. (At this point in the ceremony, the applicant gets down on all fours and kisses the most holy TALMUD offered by an Orthodox Rabbi)

I will also take a Constitutional Oath of Office, but that will only be a formality, as my time, resources, energy and taxpayer funds will be used almost exclusively to serve my Zionist Masters and their desire to see Israel exist and expand from the River Nile to the Euphrates.

I further swear that in order to accomplish that goal, I am fully on-board with any planned FALSE FLAGS and or INSIDE JOBS against America and its people, no matter how many GOYIM get killed, since they are only here on Earth to serve the Chosen Ones.

I will be available to my Zionist Katsa on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, forsaking all others, including my family, in order to stay in touch with my Zionist Overlord to carry out any deed, action or plan I am commanded to perform.

In order to protect my true allegiance from being discovered, I will gladly tell any lie, disseminate any falsehood and push any propaganda on the American public that covers up my loyalty to Zionism and Israel.

This I swear without reservation or afterthought, since I am first, foremost and always for Zionism and my beloved Great State of Israel."


It’s “Cool” for Israel to Kill Americans

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”

“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”

9/11 Jewish-Mossad False Flag Archive: 9/11: Israel's Grand Deception

9/11:Israel did it

NYC's Jewish Policy Center Gives Thanks to 9/11 FALSE FLAG ARCHITECTS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. You know, call me crazy, or not, but I am SURE I read somewhere that EVERY bloody Congressman and Senator and agent above a certain level in the halls of perverted power DO have to take such an oath to Zionism and its goals.

    I just did a search, but I also seem to remember that it was also a rather hush hush thing. So no luck. It is 3 am and I am past a deep search.

    Now, maybe I am dreaming this, but.....
    I don't think so. I would be interested in knowing if anyone else knows about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noor, this was written partly as satire, but I have no doubt that something similar goes on in the corrupt cesspool of DC.

    ReplyDelete

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive