Monday, September 19, 2011

Why Won't the National Reconnaissance Office of Inspector General Answer My Complaint?

It's been almost 10 days since I filed the complaint below and have not heard anything from the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) of Inspector General.

Here's what the NRO's Office of Inspector General contact page says about reporting possible fraud, like stealing from the taxpayers by using taxpayer funded equipment and taxpayer supplied salaries to pursue personal vendettas:
The Office of Inspector General welcomes your concerns, questions, suggestions or comments on any issue involving the NRO.

The NRO Office of Inspector General (OIG) relies on concerned individuals to provide us with information regarding fraud, waste, or mismanagement pertaining to NRO activities. We understand the value of information provided by individuals who desire to maintain their anonymity. We also recognize the value of being able to contact those individuals to ask for additional information or clarification of their concerns. Often, that additional information or clarification is necessary for successful conclusion of an OIG inquiry. We encourage you to identify yourself; however it is not required. If you choose to identify yourself, please provide a detailed description, suggested below, of the issue or concern by email to nro_oig@nro.mil. Remember, we cannot divulge your identity to external organizations or agencies without your expressed consent. If you choose to remain anonymous, you may call the Hotline, 703-808-1644, or provide the details of your concern by mail to NRO OIG, 14675 Lee Road, Chantilly, VA 20151
.
I understand that the NRO is busy, helping the NSA and the CIA run those murderous drones, which are killing Muslims indiscriminately all over the ME; N. Africa and SW Asia, so their hands might be so filled with death that they don't have the time to actually reply. So many Arabs and Muslims to kill for Wall Street & Israel and so little time.

Here's a link to a blog I wrote about these nosy assholes back in July of this year, entitled, "To my Dearest ASSHOLE Buds at the National Reconnaissance Office."

I had never thought it was an official 'sneak and peak' op, since the dickheads from Chantilly, VA, the home of the NRO, seemed more interested in fucking with my Internet connection, by slowing down my browsing speed to the point of it being almost painful to watch a web page upload or by dropping my connection several times an hour.

But if it is, then by law--the illegal and and unlawful one that shredded the Bill of Rights AGAIN, by circumventing the 4th Amendment's protection against unlawful searches--doesn't require the thugs doing the spying to notify those they're spying on, in fact it's AGAINST the law to let someone or some place you're spying on or have done a search to inform them you have performed an illegal search.

Here's a copy of the complaint I filed and so far, no reply, not even one generated automatically saying they have received the email:

I am writing the NRO's Inspector General's office to report what I think is a fraud being committed by some of your employees.

For several months now, since I installed a better anti-virus software on my personal computer, I have been getting intrusions from an IP address that is in Chantilly, VA with the Zip Code of 20151.
I realize that it could be someone not connected with the NRO, but I don't think the average 'hacker and cracker' has the financial means to attempt these intrusions from a multitude of different IP addresses, nor would he or she be attacking my PC at all times of the night and day.

Here's a small sampling of the detected intrusions from the 20151 Zip Code:
----------------------------------------------
7.08.11 at 2326 hours
IP: 65.55.7.141
IP Address Location Test N1 Results

Address: Suite 200
City: Chantilly, VA 20151 USA
------------------------------------
7.12.11 at 0430 hours
IP: 65.55.53.190
IP Address Location Test N1 Results

Address: Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151
USA
--------------------------------

07.15.11 at 2316 hours
IP Address Location Test N1 Results

Address: Suite 200
City: Chantilly
State: VA
Zip/Postal Code: 20151
Country: US - United States
--------------------------

07.22.11 at 1125 hours
IP: 65.55.53.190
IP Address Location Test N1 Results

Address: Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151 USA
------------------------------------

07.28.11 at 1230 hours
IP: 66.129.99.107
IP Address Location Test N1 Results

Address: Suite 200
City: Chantilly, VA 20151 USA
-----------------------------------------------

And that's only a few of the repeated attempts to poke around my PC's hard drive and interfere with my Internet connection, since every time someone from the Chantilly, VA area tried to stick their noses where they don't belong, I always noticed my Internet browsing speed dropped severely.

Plus, someone and I'm guessing it's from the same people, have been clogging up my PC's hard drive by loading 25+ tracking cookies per hour. Tracking cookies are a fact of Internet life, and they've always been around.
Before this problem started, I'd log an average of 2-3 tracking cookies per hour, not 25+.

I realize I could be completely wrong about this and if so, I apologize in advance, but I truly believe that some of your personnel are committing fraud by stealing from the American taxpayer by using their state of the art computers and their taxpayer funded salaries to pursue a private vendetta.

I am asking your office to investigate this matter and if the attempted hacks are coming from the NRO, then I ask you to take appropriate action against these personnel.

Or if this is a government authorized 'sneak and peak,' then I am asking to see a copy of the National Security Letter authorizing this operation.

I have not contacted any other agencies or organizations, public or private about this matter, but if it continues, I'll be forced to go to some media outlet that would be more than happy to report on this fraud.

Again, if I am wrong about this, I apologize in advance.

Thanks so much for your time

Greg Bacon


Why Shouldn't I Work for the NSA? (Good Will Hunting)

Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.... that's a tough one. But I'll take a shot...

Say I'm working at N.S.A. and somebody puts a code on my desk, something no one else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East, and once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hidin'- fifteen hundred people that I never met, never had no problem with get killed.

Now the politicians are sayin', oh, "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot, just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie over there, takin' shrapnel in the ass; he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from, and the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks.

Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so that we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price, and of course the oil companies use the little skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices- a cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, o' course, maybe they even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis an' fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs; it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic.

So now my buddy's outta work, he can't afford to drive, so he's walkin' to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids, and meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat, the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State.

So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected President.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

Love that clip from "Good Will Hunting" -- hard to believe it came out before the Iraq War, the big oil "spill" and all of that ...

John Friend said...

Wow Greg!!! Fuckin' a man, you're the shit. I hope those assholes at NRO actually reply, but it's doubtful.

I'll tell ya what, I'll save up all my vacation hours for the next 2 months, I'll take a week off, come pick you up on our way our to Chantilly, and we'll show up bright and early one morning and just sit right outside until you get some answers. I'll bring the camera. Deal? LMAO!

Great clip!! Now if we could only get Matt Damon to come out and say those types of truths in real life....

It's funny you mention this sort of thing today, I'm actually arranging a meeting with the foreign policy/homeland security guy at my local Congresswoman Susan Davis' office, hopefully for sometime this week. I've been trying to do this for over 2 months now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Greg Bacon said...

Mr. Friend, I doubt they answer either.

After all, they don't have to answer to anyone, except their bosses on Wall Street and Israel.

'We the People' is a forgotten concept.

We are on our own, so good luck everyone.

Peter said...

That IS a great clip from Good will Hunting!
I always wondered who wrote it, so concise and prescient.
Kudos to you for excavating it after all these years!
I remember watching it back then, 1997? and getting goose flesh.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive