Thursday, November 12, 2015

An Open Letter to President Putin from Satan

Dear Mr. Putin:

You might know me from various pieces of literature or from the mostly Hollywood media, which seems to have an obsession with me and my delightfully wicked ways.

You might know me from dealing with the various US and Israel leaders, all of whom are safely in my back pocket, like that homicidal maniac Netenyahu! I just lo..uh, like prime ministers and presidents who always profess to be for peace, and go around butchering Muslims and Christians in Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and so on. Don't know what it is about those Israeli leaders, but they do a helluva job working me.

Most likely you know of me thru your religion of Chris...ugh, can't say that damned word. That asshat has caused me no end of trouble for the last 2,000 years, but I'm still here!

But back to the letter's intention, which is to personally say 'Thank You' for all the recent inductees into my little club for growth, down under. WAY down under.

I'm talking about all those dumb-asses fighting against the legitimate Syrian government that your rather lethal Air Force has been dispatching to my domain by the hundreds daily.

As the Brits say, "Good Show, Old Boy!" (No Winston, I didn't call on you, back to work.)

Although there might be a shortage of jobs topside, there's none of that in my fiefdom, as we have endless openings in the jobs of shoveling coal to the fires and tossing souls back into the Hell fire. Of course, the jobs don't pay, but not many complain, as they realize I could make it worse, much worse.

Guess I should be also be thanking Obama for supporting, supplying and funding al Nusra, DAESH, and other phony factions that you are dispatching to their eternal reward, but he is such a thick-headed dimwit I don't care to deal with personally with that fool, I usually send one of my minions to coach Obama as to his next move.

Obama, like that dunderhead Bush before him, thinks he's getting a nice suite of rooms here in Hotel Hell, like all leaders who think they don't emit stink, but that's just part of my cachet to attract soulless murders like US presidents, who always seem to gravitate towards wealth and power obtained at any price. Boy, how they make my job so much easier!

But the real prize would be someone of your stature, but we've talked this over several times and you seem rather resistant to my alluring pleas, so for now, we'll put that on hold. Besides, wouldn't want to interrupt those endless numbers of 'recruits' you are sending to me!

Again, 'Thanks' for your assistance and be assured, we'll talk again...soon.

Yours Truly

The Satanic Majesty, Lucifer

6 comments:

rouge k said...

For crying out loud

Stop believing the bullshit from the "hobbled and starved" child

He's a psyOp and has been. He is the very thing you HATE

Putin is not a fukn jew

But 'rebels and Spartans' definitely are

how do you spell Hasbara ? Your credibility is at stake concerning 911 also.. Please take that into consideration too. :(

I wish you only the best, and definitely empathize with your frustration pain for justice

Peace

Genie said...

Hotel Hell....LOL
So I guess Putin is looking better to you these days? At least the purpose he is serving for now.

Anonymous said...

Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
'Cause fire is the devil's only friend

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan's spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

Greg Bacon said...

No, Putin is not looking better, I still don't trust him, he's been in power too long.
Besides, it was reported he assured Nuttyahoo that the area South from Damascus and East to Jordan would remain free of Russians.

Also, if Russia has 'locked' down the Syrian airspace with their radar and jamming abilities, how did those Israeli bombers get to Damascus the other day?

No, I believe Putin is part of the Zionist package for world domination, but at least he's helping the under siege Syrians catch their breath.

andie531 said...

Grandma gets 10 months for doubting holohoax

http://renegadetribune.com/elderly-german-lady-sentenced-to-10-months-in-prison-for-doubting-auschwitz-extermination-claims/

Greg Bacon said...

Yeah, andie, saw that. What a world we live in when pedophiles in England and the Vatican go untouched, war criminals like Bush, Blair, etc roam freely, making tons of money off 'speeches,' but a grandma gets sent to the slammer for asking questions about history.

As has been said before in past holocaust Inquisition trials, the truth is no defense.

Fair Use Notice

This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information. Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School. This notice was modified from a similar notice at Information Clearing House.

Blog Archive